Boobs, bongs, bush, brush, and goat

Prepuce of Doom

Ultimately she committed a very poor decision and you could easily argue an abuse of her position.

I agree her husband should be investigated for his role in dissemination of photos etc and prosecuted to full extent of law.

Who forced her resignation? I am not sure I follow narrative being pushed that were she a man she wouldn't have had to resign. Why did she have to resign? She chose to resign as rapidly as she did correct? Unless Pelosi/DNC pressured her in order to ensure no distractions from impeachment proceedings etc.

She could have easily said " I am staying in my seat per the voter's wishes" etc etc

3 hours ago, BrazilHorn said:

I am not sure I follow narrative being pushed that were she a man she wouldn't have had to resign.

Where are you seeing this "narrative"? The only one I've seen given voice is that the Republican Party won't hold their sex scandal representatives' feet to the fire while similar Dems typically are shit-canned by their party on the side of the road.

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Perfect 

Wait, wat? He pleads guilty to lying to investigators regarding his Russian contacts and now he is running for office? If he takes advantage of the vacuum in the district, voters there better realize for whom and what they are voting. Blech. Plus, I hate move-in candidates. Is he actually living there since being released?

Being serious:  I have no problem with her private life.  The affair with a subordinate in her private office is wrong. 

having said that: Duncan Hunter should absolutely resign for being a hideous louche and a criminal.  But he has no shame so he lives on as a ghost member.

• Like 1

On October 28, 2019 at 7:11 PM, Brisketexan said:

Man, irony died a while ago.

Oh, irony! Oh no, we don't get that here. See, people ski topless here while smoking dope, so irony's not really a high priority. We haven't had any irony here since about '83, when I was the only practitioner of it. And I stopped because I was tired of being stared at.

11 hours ago, bolverk said:

Where are you seeing this "narrative"? The only one I've seen given voice is that the Republican Party won't hold their sex scandal representatives' feet to the fire while similar Dems typically are shit-canned by their party on the side of the road.

USA Today had deal on it. Around the double standard of how men have handled this type of situation.  I’m shocked she resigned as quickly as she did frankly. 

Who forced her resignation? I am not sure I follow narrative being pushed that were she a man she wouldn't have had to resign.

The male members of the Democratic Party have also resigned for similar reasons. It’s not that it’d be different if she were a man, it’d be different if she were a republican.
  • Like 1