SMU vs Houston - Buechele vs the Red Bull redneck

Longboard Horn

Will ESPN ever stop fucking allotting 3 hours for CFB games? So fucking stupid to see MLS Soccer on the guide now. Has any non-Army/Navy game lasted 3 hours in a decade? 

Was just thinking this exact same thing earlier. Plus whenever I’m DVR’ing a game I realize not even an extra 30 minutes (or hell even an hour) is enough to truly feel safe that you will definitely record it all.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

this might be the worst game SMU has played this year

they should be blowing this game out by 28+ with these turnovers and how bad UH is playing and the penalties

Tulsa until the 4th quarter was worse. I don’t think Shane trusts anyone but Proche with Roberson out. 

2 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

this might be the worst game SMU has played this year

they should be blowing this game out by 28+ with these turnovers and how bad UH is playing and the penalties

Nah. We're controlling this easy. We only beat Arky St by 7 and Tulsa was definitely a worse game. 

Sure we should be up a few scores but Houston has yet to really threaten the lead. 

4 minutes ago, mdleast said:

Was just thinking this exact same thing earlier. Plus whenever I’m DVR’ing a game I realize not even an extra 30 minutes (or hell even an hour) is enough to truly feel safe that you will definitely record it all.

I record an extra 90 whenever Texas is on any of the ESPN networks. The Fox channels at least run theirs for 3:30. 

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Nah. We're controlling this easy. We only beat Arky St by 7 and Tulsa was definitely a worse game. 

Sure we should be up a few scores but Houston has yet to really threaten the lead. 

first game of the season and stAte is not a bad team and well coached and had all off season to prepare

and Tulsa is probably better than their record and is well coached

this UH team is a hodge podge of players and SMU is seasoned now and should be on a roll...and should be throttling UH now

and that was a massive whiff by the D there

1 minute ago, ButtFumble said:

well this UH team is a shit team with a shit coach making a ton of mistakes and SMU seems to think it is their job to match the mistakes or not take advantage of them

I mean we aren't Bama. We'll take wins when we can get them.

• Like 1

Just now, ztejas said:

I mean we aren't Bama. We'll take wins when we can get them.

I suppose I should consider it is a rivalry game!

really it kind of is.....this game is basically the season for UH they either win this game and have hope for a muffler bowl or lose it and they have about no hope for a bowl game