Halloween Decor Gone Sideways - Surely A Surly Is Responsible

Wally Pryor

5 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

I want to touch Syndey's heinie.

That is all.

I often picture myself as a salty news editor, and Sydney Benton comes storming in my office to demand that I run her story about corruption at City Hall.  She leans across my desk exposing the bottom of her ass cheeks, grabs my tie with one hand and rips off her glasses with the other and proclaims, "My journalistic integrity and my ass have one thing in common.  Neither one ever quits!"  I yell out to the newsfloor to run the story, I shut the door, dim the lights, remind her that the safeword is "Tits McGee" and we go at it...all the way through traffic & weather.  

Here's the question.  If you see a skeleton hanging from a pirate ship, do you immediately think "lynching" and all the stuff it entails?  It wouldn't have occurred to me.  I would have thought "pirates," not burning crosses.  

The bloody body bags are just scary, IMO.  Good creative stuff.

But I suppose I can manufacture outrage if that "serious journalist" in the red dress will come to my house and interview me.

31 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I often picture myself as a salty news editor, and Sydney Benton comes storming in my office to demand that I run her story about corruption at City Hall.  She leans across my desk exposing the bottom of her ass cheeks, grabs my tie with one hand and rips off her glasses with the other and proclaims, "My journalistic integrity and my ass have one thing in common.  Neither one ever quits!"  I yell out to the newsfloor to run the story, I shut the door, dim the lights, remind her that the safeword is "Tits McGee" and we go at it...all the way through traffic & weather.  

Thanks for the boner.

people are way too got damned serious about every fucking thing. it's like the world went to be happy and next morning woke up pissed off just looking for more shit to get pissed off about. it's the facebook culture where everyone thinks that their opinions matter.

Edited by crash_davis
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

people are way too got damned serious about every fucking thing. it's like the world went to be happy and next morning woke up pissed off just looking for more shit to get pissed off about. it's the facebook culture where everyone thinks that their opinions matter.

It's just this homeless war and that lying sonofbitch Adler!!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Matt Lauer welcome to surley 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

48 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

All hanging is not lynching, but most lynching involved hanging.

Hanging has a very colorful and illustrious history entirely apart from racially motivated executions.

Is it just a modern failure to appreciate history?  Or is it the hammer-nail thing?

Well, obviously she doesn't know the difference. Lynchings are when mobs kill someone without a trial. I don't know if pirates were often hung without trials or if captains were able to conduct the trial onsite. In other words, I don't thing pirates were generally lynched.

2 hours ago, Liquor and Poker said:

Here's the question.  If you see a skeleton hanging from a pirate ship, do you immediately think "lynching" and all the stuff it entails?  It wouldn't have occurred to me.  I would have thought "pirates," not burning crosses.  

The bloody body bags are just scary, IMO.  Good creative stuff.

But I suppose I can manufacture outrage if that "serious journalist" in the red dress will come to my house and interview me.

If that family was truly going for a lynching motif, it would resemble a carnival/bbq. The sick fucks back in the day would usually hang, cut off the guy’s penis and then burn the guy to crisp all the while enjoying a barbecue and ice cream afterwards while smiling and posing in photos with a corpse. People don’t know jack shit about history.

Edited by Iconoclast Texan

12 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

If you’re a Democrat or progressive doing it then there will be no blowback or repercussions as witnessed in Virginia and with Trudeau.

Don't you appropriate my humor for your fucktarded political bullshit. Take your fuckass to the cloak room with the other fuckasses with that bullshit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, workswithseed said:

Adam is being lynched then.

Or what if it’s Steve being lynched and this is the most progressive hate crime-cum-modern Art thinkpiece we’ve ever seen?

Just now, Dr. Beeper said:

It’s a retarded neighbor. That alerted the media and put some family’s home on camera. He should double down his efforts and ramp up the hangings. 

or invite homeless people to "camp" there for the next week. then he'll be praised for his thoughtfulness in including the less fortunate in halloween festivities.