All this pirate talk has me thinking about booty 

20 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I got my booty last night

20 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

Abraham Lincoln was a good old man
He hopped out the window with his dick in his hand
Said 'excuse me lady, I'm doing my duty
So pull down your pants and give me some booty'

Professor, what's another word for pirate treasure?

Well, I think it's booty. Booty, booty, that's what it is.

19 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So there will be a 3 way, just not involving you. 

Shit, if this is gonna be that kind of party, I’m gonna stick my dick in the mashed potatoes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/25/2019 at 9:53 AM, Deej said:

"I'm wondering how it might feel to be black in our neighborhood, since we don't have any black people in our neighborhood."

"The skeleton is white, you stupid snowflake." -- typical Wilco citizen

Also, I have a thing for that news anchor.  I would love to coat her glasses with goo.

My liberal, woke, minority, Halloween-loving wife (no pics) has hung skeletons from trees in the front yard before, only because she wanted to suspend them, not because it represented lynching. I can’t wait to show her this.

And as a former journalist who always had to check the young fucks in the newsroom looking for shortcuts, call me very skeptical the reporter actually found people in the second neighborhood who are unnerved or upset (or whatever he said) about the body bag display. If he had such reaction, he would have put it in the story, instead of continually using the same distressed interviewee from the first act of outrage. 

As for the news anchor with the glasses, don’t you assume it’s an act? I’ve always thought she’s trying to play up the hot nerd angle, which is one of my favorite looks. 

Edited by Vito Andolini

2 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

I’ve always wanted to have Santa hanging from a noose for Halloween just to fuck with little kids.

I guess I’ll have to go with a beheading now.

Several years ago there was a Santa dangling by his foot from atop a tall ladder propped up against a two story house in our neighborhood. 
The amusing Christmas display was removed By the homeowner after it drew some outraged criticism for supposedly disturbing some little kids.

27 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Several years ago there was a Santa dangling by his foot from atop a tall ladder propped up against a two story house in our neighborhood. 
The amusing Christmas display was removed By the homeowner after it drew some outraged criticism for supposedly disturbing some little kids.

You know snowflakes especially during Christmas...

Did they also have a gutted Rudolph hanging from a tree?

15 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

This story is exactly why everyone hates white people. Even other whites. They fuck up everything.

Funny you say that. I was talking to a black friend of mine about this story and he gave me this long speech about society needing to be more culturally sensitive and that black people are just fed up with this kind of shit and aren't going to take it any more. So the bottom line, in my way of thinking is that people generally suck regardless of color. And going back to the OP, a large number of middle aged women complain about everything.

Funny you say that. I was talking to a black friend of mine about this story and he gave me this long speech about society needing to be more culturally sensitive and that black people are just fed up with this kind of shit and aren't going to take it any more. So the bottom line, in my way of thinking is that people generally suck regardless of color. And going back to the OP, a large number of middle aged women complain about everything.

I was being a Surly asshole(sorta).

Agreed there are people across the spectrum who look for shit to get upset about. There is a difference in hanging a black caricature from a tree and hanging a generic skeleton from a tree. And automatically assuming that this will offend minorities, a lot about the complaintant, IMO.

I feel sorry for those ding dongs. I refuse to live like that.
  • Like 2

On 10/26/2019 at 12:35 PM, TwiceHorn said:

Pondering my earlier comment about hanging being conceptually separable from lynching, it occurs to me that hanging as a lynching method may have survived the elimination of it as an execution method, so maybe it is reasonable to associate it with lynching.

Hangings were used as the form of execution in Salem in 1692 and 1693.  So perhaps witches should be up in arms over this obvious slur against their kind.

Lynching black people didn't even come to mind when I started the story.  I was thinking she’d say it was disrespectful towards those who have lost a loved one due to suicide via hanging. 
Didn’t get a close look, but I guess they were Somali pirates and see her point. 

• 3 years later...

necro bump cause i didn't want to start a new thread.

https://www.fox8live.com/2023/06/16/woman-wont-take-down-9-foot-werewolf/?fbclid=IwAR3tSQsa1VMERniF4E3NVqnqxUwq6heIHgEdq_IzKtCzlsbxvtoa0iRJ-jY_aem_th_AcR2ItxpZ5wGENM9iE5ay8psdK-SHHKpWGtH7mhK8qzcIGZ9ZeqsD6v_C_-e_efDgNs

PIQUA, Ohio (WKEF) – An Ohio woman said she won’t take down her 9-foot-tall werewolf statue.

Mary Simmons said Phil the werewolf has “kind of become my house mascot.”

Simmons said she bought the Halloween decoration in October but chose to leave it up year-round.

“I kind of look at it as a security thing,” she said. “Who wants to break into a house with a 9-and-a-half-foot werewolf sitting outside it? I mean, I know I wouldn’t.”

She and the house look exactly how I expected them to look.

dfe672a5-c411-4f11-a8e7-313f1c79652c-Scr

3 hours ago, crash_davis said:

necro bump cause i didn't want to start a new thread.

https://www.fox8live.com/2023/06/16/woman-wont-take-down-9-foot-werewolf/?fbclid=IwAR3tSQsa1VMERniF4E3NVqnqxUwq6heIHgEdq_IzKtCzlsbxvtoa0iRJ-jY_aem_th_AcR2ItxpZ5wGENM9iE5ay8psdK-SHHKpWGtH7mhK8qzcIGZ9ZeqsD6v_C_-e_efDgNs

PIQUA, Ohio (WKEF) – An Ohio woman said she won’t take down her 9-foot-tall werewolf statue.

Mary Simmons said Phil the werewolf has “kind of become my house mascot.”

Simmons said she bought the Halloween decoration in October but chose to leave it up year-round.

“I kind of look at it as a security thing,” she said. “Who wants to break into a house with a 9-and-a-half-foot werewolf sitting outside it? I mean, I know I wouldn’t.”

She and the house look exactly how I expected them to look.

dfe672a5-c411-4f11-a8e7-313f1c79652c-Scr

The best looking thing in this picture is the werewolf.  House, yard, woman...Bow Wow.

11 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Actually, could you find another thread from four years ago to bump to post that? I don't think @crash_davis has gotten them all yet. Please and thank you.

I got bitched at for starting new threads, I get bitched at for finding already posted threads. Surly is a difficult lot to please.

• Hook 'Em 1