The TCU game

BigOrange1

14 hours ago, immamac said:

Is this going to be the game thread again this week? You know how I know no one gives a shit anymore, people didn't even make a game thread last week. 

Please no.  How about...

"Fatterson's Towels: We Soak Up the Stank"

Edited by LTtxfan

18 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

I'm sorry that hard, plain numbers give you such a hard time.

The facts are what they are. This is a poorly coached team that is struggling badly. This has nothing to do with just one game or "adversity."

The team is simply being poorly coached and young athletes, with above average talent, are seeing their opportunities to excel while playing college football wasted.

We all know what to expect tomorrow. Patterson is going to light up the UT secondary, and when the UT staff starts selling out the run to cover the deep passing game, a completely pedestrian TCU QB who has no business whatsoever being featured on SportCenter will build a personal highlight reel running for almost 200 yards.

The line right now is Texas -1.5 O/U 57. Take the over. Texas has no capability to play defense whatsoever. If they would give me odds, I would take the over at 70. Texas is simply not a well coached team.

The facts are what they are.

17 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

dp

Get back to me when they start awarding wins for great national stats.

On 10/25/2019 at 12:40 PM, Spankytoes said:

What have you seen this year that suggests that they will? We beat a shit KU team as time expired at home. You'd be shocked if we struggled against a better TCU team on the road?

I admire your confidence. I wouldn't be shocked if we lost by double digits.

@Augustus

You were wrong