2019-2020 Surly Winter Weather Thread

bschoolprof

10 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:
11 hours ago, Hate said:
Fuck this. I had to wear jeans when I went out tonight. I demand an immediate to return to shorts weather.

I just hope you wore your jean jacket with it

Members Only.

Edited by Hate
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Buffsoldier said:

About to drive up there today, leaving in an hour and hoping to hit Denver before this thing arrives. 

Yeah, my little cousin and her sorority sisters (No pics) are coming down from Lubbock to go to the game (skipping T-day with their families).  They've been planning it since school started.  She's been asking me for weeks to help them plan a tailgate tour, show them around campus a bit, transportation, university pre-game events, etc.  

Instead, I'm giving her my parking permit and watching the game from home while Anderson windows comes and fixes my patio door.  Probably will also keep me from staring inappropriately at her sorority sisters.  

I wish phDhorn was here though to kind of break down what the rain will be like Thursday evening (the drive home from big dinners & drinks for most of us).  And then what it'll be like 9am-3pm on Friday.  Other than that, who gives a shit---stay inside and put on the ornaments. 

Edited by Lobo

19 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I wish phDhorn was here though to kind of break down what the rain will be like Thursday evening (the drive home from big dinners & drinks for most of us).  And then what it'll be like 9am-3pm on Friday.  Other than that, who gives a shit---stay inside and put on the ornaments. 

That's my question.  I am driving back from Austin on T day.  Was going to stay and go to the game but as the season has gone on for both teams we all said fuck it.

2 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:
3 hours ago, The People’s Elbow said:
In Fort Collins for the next few days. We got 14” last night with another 4-10” in today’s forecast. Solid dumping. 

Drinks at the drunken monkey!

You’ll be heartbroken to hear it’s closed. Thoughts and prayers. 

12 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I'm going to dodge this by about 20 miles. 

Well, didn't really work out that way.  We missed the truly brutal shit, but ended up with 5-6" of snow and (this almost doesn't need to be said for this part of the world) the wind is screaming, which is making a mess of things.