Ohio State v. Wisconsin game thread

Ricky's one-hitter

Fields is still the best qb in CFB right now with what he has around him. He's legit, and Kirby is a regard. TOSU is mowing through everyone. My question is, is Day just a good coach, or is he living off the fruits of Urban's recruiting? I fully expect a Clemson/Ohio State NCG, and OSU work them. They're insane. Those Texas kids. Fuuuuuuck. 

Also, fuck that Sooner for thinking Tua is in the same league as Fields. IF LSU can beat Bama, I'd like to see Burrow v Fields, but I don't think anyone can beat Ohio State. No one. 

Edited by Spider2YBanana

Day replaced three coaches on defense, and every one of them was an upgrade.   His recruiting has been just as good as as Urby.

Day is very "chill." He isn't close to an aneurysm 24/7 like Urby, and the team has responded well.  But can you maintain momentum not being an insufferable asshole?  Dunno.

1 minute ago, Parliament said:

Day replaced three coaches on defense, and every one of them was an upgrade.   His recruiting has been just as good as as Urby.

Day is very "chill." He isn't close to an aneurysm 24/7 like Urby, and the team has responded well.  But can you maintain momentum not being an insufferable asshole?  Dunno.

So far it looks like Day has his shit together and doesn't need to hire friends. He knows what he wants, and he went after it. He got his qb, his offense is a well oiled machine, and just held the best RB in CFB to 20 carries for 52 yards for 2.6 ypc. 

9 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Am I being fooled or is Ohio St the best team in the country? They look fucking legit. Then again, they play in the Big 10.

They have no apparent weaknesses.  Best statistical defense, most disruptive defensive player, best RB, great depth on OL and DL, and a darn good QB.  And no Urban Meyer to flake out and fuck it up.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Am I being fooled or is Ohio St the best team in the country? They look fucking legit. Then again, they play in the Big 10.

They have the best defensive player in the country, and an offensive line that is probably equal to those great Bama ones. They don’t make mistakes and Fields is incredibly good at adjusting his offense on the fly. 

• Like 1