Texas at TCU - 2:30 on FOX: Because what else were you going to do with your Saturday?

immamac

1 minute ago, Neonmoon said:

The offense isn’t good either people 

Agreed, fucking playcalling and personnel decisions blow on both sides of the ball.  Offense has at least been able to but up points and bail our asses out or keep us in most games, but we need a major overhaul on BOTH sides.  Which means Tom needs to be on the hot seat.

glad this game was never really a concern for Texas. Longhorns burned time walking to the line and using the full clock pre snap, missing blocks, giving up on routes and throwing ints.  It was a group effort for the most part so kudos to being on the same crappy page.  And coaching--yeah, shit flows down hill so good attention to detail Tom.  They looked prepared and well coached.     

3 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

We just ran 4 curls or stops.  4th and 10 with a secondary which has been killing our receivers and our call is 4 curls.  That's possibly the stupidest and laziest play call in fucking history.  Fuck Herman for that call.  It's fucking unbelievably stupid.  He deserves all the shit he's going to get this week.  All the heat.

Tom Herman inherited his passing game from Greg Davis & it shows.

• Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

TCU has beat us 5 of 6 years. Embarrassing. I don't give a shit how down Texas has been or how up they have been. TCU should not beat Texas 5 of 6 years.

I am glad somebody remembers that. I was getting a little weirded out by the people saying stuff like "can you believe we are losing to TCU?"

Um...we do all the time?

7 minutes ago, Colonel Mustard said:

Sam has regressed so much. We are in so much fucking trouble with our stability right now with this sinking ship, recruiting about to nose dive

Sam is still solid but last week and today he is not playing with his usual urgency and enthusiasm. Almost a  I don’t give a shit attitude. I hate that

Edited by ruitxn

1 minute ago, ruitxn said:

Sam is still solid but last week and today he is not playing with his urgency and enthusiasm. Almost a a don’t give a shit attitude. I hate that

Well, we know he has some insight on what's wrong with the defense.  Probably has some about the offense, too.

Just now, Valmy77 said:

I am glad somebody remembers that. I was getting a little weirded out by the people saying stuff like "can you believe we are losing to TCU?"

Um...we do all the time?

And that is the sad part. It is accepted to lose to TCU these days. Just like it was accepted to lose to Baylor earlier this decade. Fuck those schools.

Pretty fucking sad that Baylor had the huge rape scandal, fired Briles and come back this quickly to a legit team. Same as Penn St. Yet we roll around in mediocrity for 10 fucking years.

9 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Maybe not.

11/4/2017 @ *Texas Christian (11-3) L 7 24
11/25/2016 vs. *Texas Christian (6-7) L 9 31
10/3/2015 @ *Texas Christian (11-2) L 7 50
11/27/2014 vs. *Texas Christian (12-1) L 10 48

Definitely a fair point, but I'd say the main difference in those games was that TCU had a sizable talent advantage over us in three of those trainwrecks. Today? Not so much. We just got embarrassingly out-worked, out-coached, and out-schemed.