Texas at TCU - 2:30 on FOX: Because what else were you going to do with your Saturday?

immamac

that pass on 3rd and long where UT brought serious pressure and Duggan flung it to the WR with 44 attempting coverage. That was the play of the game. Orlando did that play right and Duggan did an Aaron Rodgers.
Had Orlando played 4-6 in the box all day, like a real defense does, Texas wins easily.

Yup. It’s mind bottling.

10 minutes ago, CashMcCoy said:

I'm sure it's been mentioned before but saw Eagles run straight into the tunnel before the eyes.

Here's the thing -- if he's being punished for missing practice YOU DON'T FUCKING DRESS HIM AND/OR BRING HIM ON THE ROAD TRIP! The idea is you only play in the event of injury?

26 minutes ago, Tailgate said:

Why you don’t let Shane or Rising get away from the team.

Shane knew he was too good to sit on the bench. Didn't fit the system. I'm glad he left really. Happy to see he's got a system that fits him and he got his UT degree and roots for us.

22 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Yeah he had a rough game. I think I have said that numerous times. I was responding originally to people claiming he is a shitty football player. I think that is garbage you might not.

To answer your question he had one TO inside our 30. The first one. I am not sure what that proves.

But anyway if you guys really think he is just a garbage and shitty player well you have plenty of friends to agree with that point with you.

I am just not one of them.

Only one inside the 30 is accurate. The others?

• Texas 28 -- TCU FG
  • Texas 44 -- TCU TD
  • Texas 36 -- TCU FG
  • Texas 49 -- Ran clock out

So eagles to the portal watch. 

granted I have seen Texas high school football in a while.  But for those of you local.  In high school do the DBs every turn their head around or out their hands up to defend a pass?  If so. Why is men in blsck erasing their memories when they arrive. I haven’t seen a Texas DB turn back or put his hands up in years. Is it just a Texas thing 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Valmy77 said:

They just beat OU. Chris Klieman is their HC and was a really good hire for them.

Not optimistic at all about that one, not that I am about any game for the rest of the year.

Our team needs to...um...get their shit together in some way. I am not even sure where to start. Getting some guys back on defense would be nice I guess.

Yeah, four fucking FCS national championships are the kind of skins I can get behind.  Fuck this two decent seasons at a G5 school bullshit.

Only thing is, Bohl hasn't been so hot at Wyoming, but Wyoming ain't shit never been shit.  Put him in a place like Texas, or even K-State and that's probably a good hire.

I've lived and died with the Horns since 1961, when I was 6. I remember running around the house crying when we, the number one team in the nation, lost to these very same cockroaches that day, 6-0. While my heart has been broken on occasion, these Horns have given me plenty of great moments.

But as of today, I will not watch any more this season during the day unless it is freezing or pouring down rain. Too many other things to do. Herman's arrogance has killed my desire to root for these kids. I thought he was a good coach, but an A-hole of a guy. I didn't care as long as the team played hard for him. But it's now clear to me that his arrogance camouflages his inability to to make the proper adjustments needed to win, either during the week or during the game.

He talks the talk, but doesn't know how to walk the walk. Same as its been the past decade. Texas is all hat and no cattle.

Pathetic and sad.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Horn80 said:

Herman set the tone 1st quarter by not going for it.  Cunt ball.

I’m not sure I totally agree with that. We gave him hell for going for it in other games and not taking the 3 points.

Now, what I’m pissed off about is him calling a time out right when their kicker tried a field goal causing a retry on a missed field goal. 

I think Sam may have something physically wrong. He’s not been well for several weeks IMO. But yet, after today, I’m just really down. There was so much hope this year. 

1 hour ago, BornOrange1955 said:

I've lived and died with the Horns since 1961, when I was 6. I remember running around the house crying when we, the number one team in the nation, lost to these very same cockroaches that day, 6-0. While my heart has been broken on occasion, these Horns have given me plenty of great moments.

But as of today, I will not watch any more this season during the day unless it is freezing or pouring down rain. Too many other things to do. Herman's arrogance has killed my desire to root for these kids. I thought he was a good coach, but an A-hole of a guy. I didn't care as long as the team played hard for him. But it's now clear to me that his arrogance camouflages his inability to to make the proper adjustments needed to win, either during the week or during the game.

He talks the talk, but doesn't know how to walk the walk. Same as its been the past decade. Texas is all hat and no cattle.

Pathetic and sad.

This. I will not waste my time on these guys any more this year.