Tech v KU: The Battle to Avoid Last Place

DeadArmadillo

5 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

Didn’t bl start a Shag-style Tech board a few years ago? 

That was Land Thieves.  And Dirty Ol' Sarge. 

I'm not sure if Land Thieves is still around.  I think the problem with OU is that there were already  other sites that people were loyal to.  The link below says "no."  Don't know who owns Dirt Burglars

https://www.dirtburglars.com/forum/general-topics/the-stacks/the-pub/4239-landthieves-officially-dead 

Dirty Ol' Sarge was made for the reasonably intelligent, self-aware aggy who had had enough of Texag's moderation and repression.  Obviously that wasn't going to work.

Edited by Bullneck

lol tech pass defense

I didn't start a tech board, but was introduced to the guy who owned the raiderpower domain, but couldn't do anything because I was in the middle of the lawsuit, and didn't want to start something up with the possibility that kevin would get it. Guess I could look into it now.

Is there not a Tech board other than 24/7 / espn garbage?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, blacklab said:

lol tech pass defense

I didn't start a tech board, but was introduced to the guy who owned the raiderpower domain, but couldn't do anything because I was in the middle of the lawsuit, and didn't want to start something up with the possibility that kevin would get it. Guess I could look into it now.

If there's an independent board I'm not aware of it. 

3 minutes ago, blacklab said:

lol tech pass defense

maybe. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, blacklab said:

lol tech pass defense

Rivals board is the most active but private unless you pay the $9.99