Does this team become bowl eligible?

The Ace of Aces

Between KSU, tech, and Iowa state—-there’s 1 or 2 wins there so 7-5 is possible. Texas Bowl probably grabs us but liberty bowl is most likely.   I’ve been asking for 2.5 years—-what’s the allure of Herman?   Sugar bowl win was awesome but what am  i missing?   Guy will end up with ~16 losseS over three years with no championships to boot.  What is it about this overpriced goon y’all love so much?

37 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Sad that so many of us bought in after beating Georgia. I really thought we were on the rise and would only improve. Seems like ages ago. If we finish 6-6 or 7-5 and go to some bumfuck bowl, who cares. Bowl eligible these days means nothing.

True, the argument that the team gets extra practices doesn't hold water when it's extra practices of shitty schemes, by coaches who won't be around by seasons end.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Between KSU, tech, and Iowa state—-there’s 1 or 2 wins there so 7-5 is possible. Texas Bowl probably grabs us but liberty bowl is most likely.   I’ve been asking for 2.5 years—-what’s the allure of Herman?   Sugar bowl win was awesome but what am  i missing?   Guy will end up with ~16 losseS over three years with no championships to boot.  What is it about this overpriced goon y’all love so much?

Are we reading the same board?