this program is an absolute fucking dumpster fire

BigOrange1

we should have gone after Gary Patterson instead of Tom Herman.  Gary's proving why, once again.  he does way more with way less.

Tom is just too stubborn.  he won't get rid of the two albatrosses around his neck because he's too proud and thinks he's smarter than you.  we can't even think about improving until Beck and Orlando are gone.  but i'm not holding my breath on that any time soon.

Edited by Jive Turkey
  • Like 1

Just now, Jive Turkey said:

we should have gone after Gary Patterson instead of Tom Herman.  Gary's proving why, once again.

Tom is just too stubborn.  he won't get rid of the two albatrosses around his neck because he's too proud and thinks he's smarter than you.

Definitely knows how to lose

gut this fucking thing. time to reboot again. but we better consult with former players from the championship team and do it right this time.  fuck this shit. fuck this arrogant shitty fucking coach and all his fucking attitude. he sucks ass, all the top 5 recruiting classes in the world won't help this douchebag

• Like 2

Well if any of you were looking to get season tickets next year, I expect them to be at a lower price. Texas sold out it's highest level in history this year. I easily see all the people who jumped back on the bandwagon jumping the fuck off.

Just a total shit show. No improvement. Regression at every position throughout the year. Complete waste of a season.

We're thin from injuries and inexperience.  1 more year for Tom, but no more excuses, time to take the next step in 2020.  Lose 4 next year and we should probably upgrade. 

But if Rhule finishes this year strong and looks like he'll be nabbed by a blue blood, get in a bidding war for him.

Edited by clapclapclap
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

we should have gone after Gary Patterson instead of Tom Herman.  Gary's proving why, once again.  he does way more with way less.

Tom is just too stubborn.  he won't get rid of the two albatrosses around his neck because he's too proud and thinks he's smarter than you.  we can't even think about improving until Beck and Orlando are gone.  but i'm not holding my breath on that any time soon.

Yep. The dead weight on the staff is Beck, Mehringer, Warehime, Meekins, Orlando, Washington, and Naivar.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Honestly, at least Beck brings recruiting. We need that. Just don't allow him near a call sheet. 

I'd be fine with that, but I'd rather roll with Fedora, and fill out the staff with elite recruiters at the WR and TE positions, where they are usually found.

Young QB on a running offense, Texas defense makes him look like he will except the Heisman tonight. TCU defense gives up more points than most defense in college football, Texas offense makes them look like the 85 Bears. I am sick of this fucking shit, I am sick of making shitty teams look great.

2 minutes ago, Rabidhorn said:

Young QB on a running offense, Texas defense makes him look like he will except the Heisman tonight. TCU defense gives up more points than most defense in college football, Texas offense makes them look like the 85 Bears. I am sick of this fucking shit, I am sick of making shitty teams look great.

TCU has a pretty good D. The O is trash and the main reason why our D looked acceptable for a while in this game