Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

If you had one chance to bring it home for the longhorn nation, you had one shot at impressing Mrs. Meyer with the best Tex-Mex Meal Austin has to offer. Where you taking her and what are you ordering?
These are my top picks 
Matt’s El Rancho- Large Bob and Old Fashioned Brisket Tacos

Enchiladas y Mas -Cunado’s Special

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

It sucks does it not? So many of y’all posters are married so imagine trying to date during a fucking pandemic. This board feels like speed dating though soooo it’s not all bad. 

Try doing it in Longview fucking Texas. Dating sucks in this town even without a pandemic going on. Being 40 with no kids doesn’t help in a small town apparently lol

4 hours ago, dec3169 said:

Last year when I was in Florida I went to DQ and tried to order tacos and a chicken and dumplings.  They looked at me like I was on crack.  Turns out they only sell that in TX.  Then I got back to TX and tried to order an Orange Julius.  Same look.  WTF is wrong with DQ?

Wait, they have Chicken & Dumplings at DQ? BTW, they sell Orange Julius at the Burnet Rd DQ.

• Hook 'Em 1

44 minutes ago, wood said:

Wait, they have Chicken & Dumplings at DQ? BTW, they sell Orange Julius at the Burnet Rd DQ.

At least here in the Tyler area they do - Lindale TX store

Next time I'm in Austin I'll have to go by there.  It's rare these days, but I used to live in Liberty Hill and know the area.  Thanks!

Edited by dec3169
added to it

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic