Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Just now, BradInATX said:

The only booze I won't drink due to massive overconsumption one New Year's Eve in my early 20s. The nasty sugary taste is worse on the way back up. That stuff is the Devil's juice.

My college freshman blackout drink of choice.

CHIEF

2 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Ok that looks legit as fuck...looks like a couple stops in Pittsburgh too?

I overlooked the date. Plane is still in Austin at the moment, flight to Columbus is set for 3:00 p.m. local tomorrow (not today - edited my OP). Correct there's one quick pitstop in Pittsburgh showing up in the planned flight log. 

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I thought your dumbass had me on ignore? Do you think about me fucking your wife? You must touch yourself thinking about me, I swear to God. Your obsession is beyond strange. 

I do have you on ignore. But Im avoiding work and decided to play a game of whether or not you'd said something monumentally stupid, and lo' and behold I just wont $500 from myself. You're as predictable as Tom Herman in the red zone. 

Also, way to in no way respond to the actual point, because you can't. Because it's fucking stupid. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

I do have you on ignore. But Im avoiding work and decided to play a game of whether or not you'd said something monumentally stupid, and lo' and behold I just wont $500 from myself. You're as predictable as Tom Herman in the red zone. 

Also, way to in no way respond to the actual point, because you can't. Because it's fucking stupid. 

Right. You have me on ignore, but you just had to see what I say. Ok, cuck. 

8 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Yes, the "blocked" plane I was tracking yesterday (that went Austin --> LA --> Austin) is now set to touch down in Columbus, OH at 3:00 p.m. local time. 

Would be an awesome troll job if some Big Cigar is fucking with everyone by sending his plane to these locations.

Edited by Texas St. Armadillos
HipHop beat me to it. Haha.

3 minutes ago, Mikey4 said:
6 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:
Yes, the "blocked" plane I was tracking yesterday (that went Austin --> LA --> Austin) is now set to touch down in Columbus, OH at 3:00 p.m. local time. 

Sorry to be a fucking idiot, but what's in LA? Is Urban there?

Yes.  Urban is in LA Friday through Sunday.  Looks like we would have flown out there to meet with him - and may be meeting with him in Columbus on Weds.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Edit: Touch down is at 3:00 p.m. tomorrow. Plane is still in Austin.

It’s flying to Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh is in Pennsylvania. Gritty is from Pennsylvania

image.gif.09e87ad76f4e84a634ace632a4525484.gif

ITS HAPPENING

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

Based on the food choices on this board,  Southern Comfort is likely only consumed on special occasions like Weddings or Thanksgiving Dinners. 

Lol. I have to admit, your holy war against the general surly palette is one of the most unexpected and exciting things to have come out of this thread for me. I'm looking forward to, nee expecting, you to continue this crusade on the food and travel board and generally continue to excoriate this forum on what I assume is rampant obesity and diabetes for years to come. Don't let me down, Newy.  

5 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Ok that looks legit as fuck...

Sorry if this has been explained 100 pages ago but do the Meyers still live in Columbus? I would assume they do and Urban commutes to the studio in Fox each weekend. Wasn't the assumption last night that Urban (and perhaps Shelley) were on the flight from LA to AUS last night for an early-morning meeting at UT?

Just now, C-Man said:

Sorry if this has been explained 100 pages ago but do the Meyers still live in Columbus? I would assume they do and Urban commutes to the studio in Fox each weekend. Wasn't the assumption last night that Urban (and perhaps Shelley) were on the flight from LA to AUS last night for an early-morning meeting at UT?

Yes, Urban's primary home is still in Dublin, OH, right outside of Columbus. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

The only booze I won't drink due to massive overconsumption one New Year's Eve in my early 20s. The nasty sugary taste is worse on the way back up. That stuff is the Devil's juice.

Wow - small world.  I was 18, in the USAF in England, and drank a full bottle on top of all the beer I had been drinking all day.  4 day hangover, likely alcohol poisoning.  To this day I can't even stand to smell southern comfort.  I can't even drink Dr Pepper because it reminds me too much of SC.

3 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

I overlooked the date. Plane is still in Austin at the moment, flight to Columbus is set for 3:00 p.m. local tomorrow (not today - edited my OP). Correct there's one quick pitstop in Pittsburgh showing up in the planned flight log. 

First thought was a quick chat with Matt Canada (Pitt QB coach) or Teryl Austin (former DC for Meyer at UF), but Steelers play Ravens tomorrow at 3:40p ET.  On NBC.

Perhaps they need to empty the latrine and Allegheny is as good a place as any.

3 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Think he lives in Colorado actually IIRC. But has a restaurant in Colombia...also his son in law (and I’m sure a house)

39 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

Herman was given the following contract in 2018:

FY 2019: $5,750,000
FY 2020: $6,000,000
FY 2021: $6,250,000
FY 2022: $6,500,000
FY 2023: $6,750,000

That's $31.25 million dollars. He's getting all of it for only having coached two years. That's $15.625M/year for the two season he coached before getting fired for sucking.

Paying Urban $12M/year looks like a fucking bargain comparatively.

Someone that had his contract in the other thread saidwe only pay $5MM per year for buyout. Not the whole salary.

3 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Yes, Urban's primary home is still in Dublin, OH, right outside of Columbus. 

I'm sure he has a bad ass house, but if you go on Realtor.com and look at the other houses in the neighborhood for sale it isn't a pretty picture. Just the aesthetics alone would make me want to move.

CHIEF

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic