Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

So the team is bailing on Herman? 

Despite all the humorous sidetracks in this thread I now know some of you are whisky/whiskey snobs. And hamburger eaters that hate most condiments. Not sure what all this means but I hope y’all last through the damn week with your liquor. Lulz. This board is so much fun😎

I actually decided to go rum tonight, Blackheart spiced rum not bad.  

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

So the team is bailing on Herman? 

Despite all the humorous sidetracks in this thread I now know some of you are whisky/whiskey snobs. And hamburger eaters that hate most condiments. Not sure what all this means but I hope y’all last through the damn week with your liquor. Lulz. This board is so much fun😎

This isn't our first rodeo.

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

You are close but not exactly on the mark. You just described the eating patterns and resulting health consequences of my father. Watching my father eat himself into an early grave shaped my view on food and health. Beyond that motivation I have become obsessed with smoking my own meat (deer, elk I’ve personally hunted). My wife is obsessed with vegetables we grow ourselves (limited due to the climate in Colorado) and the food we make tastes so much better than all of this fast food shit.  

Is your smoke better than the corporate grow houses too?

23 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Works for me. I don't know shit either. I doubt the guy I asked did anything more than look at the plane "owner" and dismiss it, and your points could invalidate that.

I believe he recently started posting here as @PassiveAggressiveCoach , so we should ask him.

Jet Linx has a plane share and management option.  It’s actually considered fiscally smart for aircraft owners that fly under a 100ish hours a year to add their aircraft to a pool like this to save on maintenance and not have the overhead of a full time pilot.  Jet Linx would be registered as the operator which is why it shows up on the faa list.  The actual ownership can be different.

Edited by GlenFromTheMailRoom
Clarification
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BurntOrange&White said:

I’ve never seen them be like this about a coach. Not the end of Mack or Charlie 

Me neither. Which can only mean he really has no backers. If you’re going to be an arrogant asshole. You’d better win. And he went the opposite direction and managed to scare off recruits. 

• Hook 'Em 3

I am connected to the BMD here in Saskatoon (Longhorns are HUGE up here). What I am hearing is that they are talking to a coach that took a little time off to refresh his batteries and he is ready to curb stomp the B12. He has had similar success at every stop he has coached at and the bonus is that he has NFL experience.

If I told you the name I am afraid I would get cut off, but it’s happening.

Unlike those other dicks though, I will give you a hint.

He doesn’t look like Jeff Daniels.
He doesn’t look like Fisher Stevens.

He believes in vertical integration.

2 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

You caught me. I blitzed out of my fucking mind right now on blow. I have a huge dildo shoved up my ass. I am currently typing with my right hand while giving myself a stranger with my left.    

Tell us something we don't know.

• Haha 1

You are close but not exactly on the mark. You just described the eating patterns and resulting health consequences of my father. Watching my father eat himself into an early grave shaped my view on food and health. Beyond that motivation I have become obsessed with smoking my own meat (deer, elk I’ve personally hunted). My wife is obsessed with vegetables we grow ourselves (limited due to the climate in Colorado) and the food wae make tastes so much better than all of this fast food shit.  

Smoked meat causes cancer. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. And hamburgers and nasty ass chili dogs with beer fuckin rule. You seem like a fag. Sorry troph.

Jack is nasty. Jack and coke is decent drinking and mixing anything higher caliber than Jack with coke is a waste anyway.

Fuck Tom Herman.

If you do the "CUM" thing you're as bad as Newy and his veggie burgers.

That's all I have to say about that.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, South Austin said:

It sure does. Coaches who fit that bill and might be available–

Muschamp (Florida) - Fired

Harbaugh (Michigan) - Probably will be fired

Franklin (Penn State) - Could be fired

Cristobal (Oregon) - Job is safe, but only his third year, and not sure Oregon has the size and scope of the Texas job

Who else? 

Peterson (formerly Boise State and Washington)

2 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Smoked meat causes cancer. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. And hamburgers and nasty ass chili dogs with beer fuckin rule. You seem like a fag. Sorry troph.

Jack is nasty. Jack and coke is decent drinking and mixing anything higher caliber than Jack with coke is a waste anyway.

That's all I have to say about that.

I'd neg you if his namby pamby food snobbery shtick hadn't been old from the first post.

6 minutes ago, Nivek said:

I am connected to the BMD here in Saskatoon (Longhorns are HUGE up here). What I am hearing is that they are talking to a coach that took a little time off to refresh his batteries and he is ready to curb stomp the B12. He has had similar success at every stop he has coached at and the bonus is that he has NFL experience.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4754rwlbfcvgsxdekkum

8 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Well it’s not Petersen.

19 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

"Due to Covid purposes"?  Who writes this shit?

Gerry is as good as they come as far as reporters on Texas football and recruiting goes, but his grasp of the written English language has never been wonderful. :D 

10 minutes ago, Nivek said:

I'm not too far, don't make me come kick your ass guy.....meet me at the tim hortons on circle drive.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

"Due to Covid purposes"?  Who writes this shit?

Gerry Hamilton. It's right there on the page.

17 minutes ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

Jet Linx has a plane share and management option.  It’s actually considered fiscally smart for aircraft owners that fly under a 100ish hours a year to add their aircraft to a pool like this to save on maintenance and not have the overhead of a full time pilot.  Jet Linx would be registered as the operator which is why it shows up on the faa list.  The actual ownership can be different.

Yerrr GIF by MOODMAN

• Hook 'Em 1

From that honey bun bitch sketch’s site (saying that never gets old)

jffcruise, noted OB insider on Urban

“I know it’s just about everywhere now but I believe this is the week Texas brings back the Spotlight. I have missed the good times.”

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic