Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

28 minutes ago, NAVY said:

If we lose Meyer because the fucking Jet burger had mayonnaise we need to fire CDC 

My coworkers from the Midwest put mayo on everything. We won't lose Meyer due to mayo on a hamburger. Now you'd lose me if you did that. 

Edited by PassiveAggressiveCoach

2 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Yep, almost 100% that's what it is.  It looks worse than it needs to.  They could use the latch on the seat and swivel so the guys closest to the camera aren't turning their heads completely around.  Another sign that's not some BMD's we're dealing with.  

Monitor is a dead giveaway.  Plus those non-swiveling seats usually means they have couch setup behind them.  I’m guessing early 2000’s falcon 50.

• Hook 'Em 1

44 minutes ago, Homercles said:

You guys analyzing the interior are doing it wrong.  You need to zoom into the cockpit...that bird has an oh-shit handle behind the overhead panel and other little details on the pedestal that may give it away.  Is there no higher res version of that?

Is he doing stunt flying up there or something? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, CenTex Hill Billy said:

It's a win-win. He primary market is poor hipster millennials and not cash in hand sports fans. So losing credibility to a bunch of football fans is not a great concern. Also, his story spawned at least a dozen articles from high authority sites and hundreds of social media interactions. Ultimately he's seeing an immediate surge in site traffic just from link traffic plus there will be residual benefit in the form of organic traffic from increased search rankings for future articles.

The backlinks from those sites are north of $5,000 each depending on traffic and authority. Technically you're not allowed to sell links but it happens all the time.

If you want to get ahead, sometimes you just need to tell people want they want to here.

What do you mean you can't sell links?

23 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

And you already did this one?

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/EJA540/history/20201202/1130Z/KCMH/KEDC

it’s interesting that these two are leaving at the exact same Time 

Sometimes FlightAware is slow to drop previously filed flights, so 540 was probably scheduled to fly the route, but the plane ended up elsewhere.  Looks like 664 would be the valid flight plan, since N664QS landed in CMH a couple of hours ago.

Edited by OU Sucks

2 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

@derpyhorndog @CenTex Hill Billy

What do you two together make of these connections and etc? Is it legit?

The plane identified last night that traveled ATX->LA->ATX and will head to Columbus and Cincy tomorrow is the best lead right now. 

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/JTL512/history/20201201/0000Z/KVNY/KAUS

It's a Falcon 900EX EAS registered to a BeyondATX LLC. Manager of LLC is Erin Tuggle a Jackson Walker wealth mmgt attorney that graduated from UT Law.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CenTex Hill Billy said:

The plane identified last night that traveled ATX->LA->ATX and will head to Columbus and Cincy tomorrow is the best lead right now. 

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/JTL512/history/20201201/0000Z/KVNY/KAUS

It's a Falcon 900EX EAS registered to a BeyondATX LLC. Manager of LLC is Erin Tuggle a Jackson Walker wealth mmgt attorney that graduated from UT Law.  

This is also the same law firm late UT President Bill Powers joined after stepping down as @derpyhorndog mentioned, right?

1 minute ago, cdain3 said:

Nothing new

Three-time national championship coach Urban Meyer is still weighing whether he wants to get back into coaching, two sources close to the situation told Horns247.com Tuesday.
The sources said Meyer, who is 56 and has an arachnoid cyst on his brain lining that has caused him health issues, is struggling with whether he wants to put himself and his family through the stress of taking on another big-time job after building national championship teams at both Ohio State (2014) and Florida (2006, 2008).
Meyer, who coached at Ohio State from 2012-18 and at Florida from 2005-10, is currently working as an analyst on FOX's Big Noon Kickoff college football show, which runs through Dec. 19.
One source close to Meyer told Horns247 last week the only three jobs Meyer would get back into coaching for are Texas, USC and Notre Dame. That source said Tuesday Meyer might be leaning "60-40" toward not coaching again.
"That's a guess," the source said. "But he's pretty happy right now. His health is a big factor."
Horns247 has reported there is a group of big-money donors at Texas who would be interested in pursuing Meyer if UT was to make a change from current coach Tom Herman, who served as Meyer's offensive coordinator at Ohio State in 2014, when the Buckeyes won the national title.
According to sources, UT's donors are hoping to hear from Meyer soon about if he's interested in coaching again.

If this story is really the truth then does anyone else think this is a dick move by Urban to not have an answer at this point?  I mean, if we really have been talking to him for months now you would think he could say, "thanks but I am good right now"  as opposed to stringing an entire University along like this.  I get its a big decision but its not like this was just sprung on him yesterday and someone gave him 24 hours to decide.  

1 hour ago, Bam Bam Sam said:

Gerry Hamilton. It's right there on the page.

Yerrr GIF by MOODMAN

The language wasn’t far off. The players all had corona this summer. They have symptoms without testing now. This could be anything and it’s flu and common cold season with weather having just changed. 

1 hour ago, CashMcCoy said:

Same guy said Cumbie was a done deal in 2015

I don’t know that poster for shit, but Cumbie was as close to a done deal as a Charlie Strong clusterfuck could let it become. That one was classic idiocy. 

53 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Well according to @closetojumping we are all, “poors, degenerates, hustlers, hillbillies, and assclowns.”

So I mean what would ninja assassin types want with us? It’s not a smart play on their part. Lol. 

I hope you understand that it was posted with a sense of pride. You’re a woman and all, so I just want to make sure we’re not heading towards hysterics over the perceived slight. Also, you’re welcome in addition for the sexism. 

6 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

My coworkers from the Midwest put mayo on everything. We won't lose Meyer due to mayo on a hamburger. Now you'd lose me if you did that. 

I had a burger today from Southwell’s with cheese, bacon, jalapeños, tomatoes, mustard and mayo. It was fucking greatness. You guys whining about mayo on a burger are missing out. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

If this story is really the truth then does anyone else think this is a dick move by Urban to not have an answer at this point?  I mean, if we really have been talking to him for months now you would think he could say, "thanks but I am good right now"  as opposed to stringing an entire University along like this.  I get its a big decision but its not like this was just sprung on him yesterday and someone gave him 24 hours to decide.  

it's a dick move by you to bring the rest of us off our high because you consider articles that sound like they were written 2 months ago from FCB as truth

7 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Honestly, I see this as a done deal.  Just let it play till D-Day.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

LOL, I've been biting my tongue but now that you brought it up it's comical that anyone thinks that's the set up you go fetch Urban with.  Texas Big Cigars are pretty much unmatched as a group...they're not flying whatever the fuck that is.  

I love Falcon 900's...as you know, that's not a fucking falcon 900. 

I just hope one of our highest rolling alums regularly rocks his Ferrari shirts while wearing a cowboy hat. I wonder which version of New Balance he rocks.  

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

I'm pretty sure both sides know the answer

9 minutes ago, Bam Bam Sam said:

This is also the same law firm late UT President Bill Powers joined after stepping down as @derpyhorndog mentioned, right?

Yeah, but Austin is a pretty small legal community (most firms only have a small footprint).  If you're looking to transition into a decently sized Austin office of a law firm, you're pretty much looking at there, Winstead and Graves Daugherty.  I wouldn't put any stock in Powers being there.  Tuggle is a really well regarded estate planning lawyer, so I'm sure some big wig (UT connected or otherwise) had his or her plane put in Tuggle's name for anonymity.  

1 hour ago, Mantis Toboggan, MD said:

I don’t think anyone trying to hide private jet activity would file flight plans 24 hours before the flight

that exactly happened with *the plane* in question.  they masked the van nuys - bergstrom flight, filed the austin-pittsburgh-columbus flight 24+ hours early, and then iced the troll with the cincinnati hop.

we're dealing with the Simulation Architect here.

1 minute ago, noshowjones said:

Cert of Formation for BeyondATX LLC shows Matt Davis as sole managing partner.  Tuggle is simply the registered agent.  

Matt Davis is Kendra Scott's ex husband. 

so you're saying he's motivated to get the guy who's fucking his ex-wife out of town

• Hook 'Em 1

An extra feather in his cap, a chance to set up Cory Dennis to make millions (his children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren) and never want for anything. I don't know about you guys, but setting up shit for generations, I would go for it. Health be damned. You will be revered as a patriarch of your family, the original "Rockefeller" of your family's history. Would anyone one of you pass up that opportunity? Especially if you thought your SIL was capable of that trajectory? That would be my sales pitch. 

CHIEF

3 minutes ago, noshowjones said:

Cert of Formation for BeyondATX LLC shows Matt Davis as sole managing partner.  Tuggle is simply the registered agent.  

Matt Davis is Kendra Scott's ex husband. 

Just came to post this. You always put your lawyer as your registered agent when you set up your SPEs. It's owned by Matt Davis. Maybe he does really want Herman out. 

Edited by Fico
Derp
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

LOL, I've been biting my tongue but now that you brought it up it's comical that anyone thinks that's the set up you go fetch Urban with.  Texas Big Cigars are pretty much unmatched as a group...they're not flying whatever the fuck that is.  

I love Falcon 900's...as you know, that's not a fucking falcon 900. 

And I think Bam Bam Sam did some good research and I could believe it to be a late 90s F900 but not something you go pick Urban up in for sure. 

1 minute ago, Fico said:

Just came to post this. You always put your lawyer as your registered agent when you set up you SPEs. It's owned by Matt Davis. Maybe he does really want Herman out. 

Got damnit, I spent too much time looking into this shit/summarizing and was beat to the punch twice!

• Hook 'Em 3

31 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Of course you don't put mayonnaise on a burger. You put it on the bun. It forms a seal so that the juice from your medium-rare ground steak doesn't soak into the bun and turn it into a mess. Grind some fresh pepper on there, maybe ketchup, then put the burger right on top of it so that the juices soak into the mayo and make a sauce right as you assemble it.

Now me, I start with the mayo and pepper, then I lay down some pickle chips and pour hatch green chile sauce onto it, then lay down the burger meat (and cheddar on top). Then the top bun, again with a thin layer of mayo so it doesn't fall apart.

Yum fuckity yum, bitches.

Edited by Rimbo
  • Hook 'Em 6

2 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Okay, so, BeyondATX LLC as discussed is the entity that owns the 2008 F900 with Tail No. N512KS. It is the only Austin-based F900 in the Jet Linx fleet, and its FAA-registered address ties to the Austin office of Jackson Walker. That tail number is also blocked on FlightAware, so it very well could be the one we have been tracking.

One of the LLC's managers (equivalent of a director of a corporation) is Erin Tuggle, Partner at JW Austin that graduated from UT Law. The other manager of BeyondATX LLC is Matt Davis. Per Lexis, the registered address for both managers is PO Box 1465 Austin, TX 78767. An extensive Google'ing of that address will bring up a number of business entities tied to that address, including this one, this one and this one - there are also others.

You'll note that Kendra Scott holds an officer or other management position with each of those entities, and that Matt Davis is a manager of the first one I linked above (Gray Street Real Estate LLC). Connection between the two is that Matt Davis is Kendra Scott's ex-husband.

On a less interesting note, BeyondATX LLC also has connections to Eric W. Wenzel of California, though it seems like at least some of those connections are in the past (records show he was previously an officer; unclear whether he still holds an equity stake in the entity). Anyways, Wenzel doesn't appear to have any UT connections, though he is a Pittsburgh alumnus. His family also appears to have quite a bit of wealth (involved in retirement plan investment management, real estate, banking, etc.). 

Erin Tuggle and Matt Davis (Kendra's ex) are obviously involved in management of the LLC and its assets, and my best guess is that Kendra Scott, members of the Wenzel family and surely a number of other individuals are direct or indirect investors/owners of the entity. 

You’re scary. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Okay, so, BeyondATX LLC as discussed is the entity that owns the 2008 F900 with Tail No. N512KS. It is the only Austin-based F900 in the Jet Linx fleet, and its FAA-registered address ties to the Austin office of Jackson Walker. That tail number is also blocked on FlightAware, so it very well could be the one we have been tracking.

One of the LLC's managers (equivalent of a director of a corporation) is Erin Tuggle, Partner at JW Austin that graduated from UT Law. The other manager of BeyondATX LLC is Matt Davis. Per Lexis, the registered address for both managers is PO Box 1465 Austin, TX 78767. An extensive Google'ing of that address will bring up a number of business entities tied to that address, including this one, this one and this one - there are also others.

You'll note that Kendra Scott holds an officer or other management position with each of those entities, and that Matt Davis is a manager of the first one I linked above (Gray Street Real Estate LLC). Connection between the two is that Matt Davis is Kendra Scott's ex-husband.

On a less interesting note, BeyondATX LLC also has connections to Eric W. Wenzel of California, though it seems like at least some of those connections are in the past (records show he was previously an officer; unclear whether he still holds an equity stake in the entity). Anyways, Wenzel doesn't appear to have any UT connections, though he is a Pittsburgh alumnus. His family also appears to have quite a bit of wealth (involved in retirement plan investment management, real estate, banking, etc.). 

Erin Tuggle and Matt Davis (Kendra's ex) are obviously involved in management of the LLC and its assets, and my best guess is that Kendra Scott, members of the Wenzel family and surely a number of other individuals are direct or indirect investors/owners of the entity. 

Good snooping. I think you are assuming too much for the LLC. You set up the SPV solely to hold the asset and the mortgage you put on the bird. I would assume the only reason the LLC exists is to put a few layers between yourself and the creditors. Very typical. 

All the mail and shit goes to Tuggle being the registered agent. 

Edited by Fico
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

So either Herman's still recruiting, or they're dumping his body somewhere out of state.

• Haha 2

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic