Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

1 minute ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

I get all of that but I'm just saying we're reaching pretty hard if we're being serious for a minute. Urban could literally just be sitting on his couch this week before they go to FL lol. It's all good fun though and I thought the Eltife flight hypothesis was crazy before that got broken so hey it's all possible

You are a thief of hopes and dreams.

3 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

x,6,2,x,1,x,3,x,4,5x,x,7

Should I know who any of the people in that picture are? Because they look collectively too good to be a just picture of normal people but I also didn't recognize any of them as famous- but I might just be hopelessly old now at 42. I only can see one set of cans in that picture and it's the blondo in the front in the middle. I think you are overthinking it and she should be 1. That's certainly the focal point of the picture.  

Also- like the fact that one of the guys decided to bring 2 girls with him- or maybe the girls (your 4 and 5) are together?  I have no idea what I'm looking at or why I'm thinking about any of this when there are flight plans to check in on.  

2 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

Point of fact: Not really "ready to go" if you're not in condition 1 and the slide is locked open.

Fucking poser.

well I like the sound when I let it slide into place when someone fucks with me.

Edited by troph

11 minutes ago, NoName said:

Who is the other one? Corby and?

9 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Junior Miller is I believe. I know he went to North Texas, but is very sympathetic to Sooners and their bag of dicks.

Corby is insufferable, even though he’s TCU grad. 

Junior Miller and Corby Davidson are the two OU uber-fans at The Ticket. Neither went there. A bunch of Corby's family did and perhaps one might've played there once. But he went to TCU. I like Corby but he's insufferable when it comes to CFB talk when Texas is down. Junior went to North Texas and is a big fan but he's not a total jackwagon about it.

7 minutes ago, South Austin said:

You are a thief of hopes and dreams.

Not really--at this point flight info doesn't really make me feel any better or worse about Meyer taking the job. There are plenty of sensible scenarios where he accepts but doesn't come to Austin until the weekend or next week. So I'm backing off the flightaware ledge but not feeling any worse for it 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, troph said:

ya'll we are literally one maybe three or four days away from Texas FINALLY making the kind of hire Texas is supposed to make all the time.  Can you believe this shit???

I feel about you right now like I felt toward my dad in 2017 when he was counting outs in the world series.  If it goes wrong I would have had to cut him.  Never count outs.  That is what this feels like.

I have no idea if the God's of Flight aware stalking are as cruel as the baseball God's. I guess we might soon find out.  

38 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

And also she has pics from Siesta Key on her twitter.  they seem to go there quite a bit.

spacer.png

Maybe this has been said on here -- I saw somebody post they thought the Meyers own a house there -- but Gerry/IT said the Meyers daughter lives on Siesta Key.

Just now, C-Man said:

Maybe this has been said on here -- I saw somebody post they thought the Meyers own a house there -- but Gerry/IT said the Meyers daughter lives on Siesta Key.

Doesn't matter if they own a house or the daughter lives there. There is a connection there and Shelley said she was going to Siesta Key this weekend. 

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic