Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

9 minutes ago, alphahorn said:

clearly if you call HSB and ask for Coach Meyer they'll say no one by that name.  But the poster with the video who has the room number can call and ask to be connected to that room. TellCoach Meyer, "Welcome to the 40 acres."

Try “Urban Cowboy”

1 hour ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Seriously though, if they actually recorded it live the sun had set in central tx when this was broadcast.  Guessing he is in CA or it wasn't actually live

Width of the molding over the door doesn't match either. No ceiling fans are in the HB advertising shots but people here should know if they have them. 

There are probably 10 head coaching candidates for UT that have cysts somewhere.  We just need to get some big dick donor doctors to heal a tiny Urban brain cyst.  Right?  Who is with me?  If it happens, we win the Big 12 then that will put us in the playoffs and skunk Little Lincoln, Day and Gundy.  

I’ve been doing shit since 3pm. Is there a way to get a separate thread of only substantive updates or a synopsis of why people are so confident? I appreciate the nature of this thread, but the site is running a little slow and I can’t wade through 1500 posts to try to catch up. I’ll preemptively go fuck myself for not keeping up. Thanks!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

I’ve been doing shit since 3pm. Is there a way to get a separate thread of only substantive updates or a synopsis of why people are so confident? I appreciate the nature of this thread, but the site is running a little slow and I can’t wade through 1500 posts to try to catch up. I’ll preemptively go fuck myself for not keeping up. Thanks!

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic