Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

1 minute ago, alphahorn said:

they have, but they didn't earn the right. if not the Cowboys, then no one

earn the right? Maybe the Cowboys should stop fucking killing their pledges and doing heinously dumb shit. Dumb shit is permitted but they cross that line way too often.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, vtaenz said:

earn the right? Maybe the Cowboys should stop fucking killing their pledges and doing heinously dumb shit. Dumb shit is permitted but they cross that line way too often.

the only thing missing from this thread is a spurs v cowboys face off Abel's Thursday night style.

3 hours ago, ztejas said:

Yep. Been awhile since we had a top 10 basketball team. Win against UNC and we probably get there.

Beating UNC in basketball is basically a December tradition for Texas.  Of course, so is watching them play deep into the tournament while we sit at home or flame out before the Sweet Sixteen.

3 minutes ago, vtaenz said:

this is a very stupid comment.  The car accident was a terrible accident, accidents happen.  Everyone who is tapped in knows what they are accepting.  clearly it's not for everyone

6 minutes ago, alphahorn said:

this is a very stupid comment.  The car accident was a terrible accident, accidents happen.  Everyone who is tapped in knows what they are accepting.  clearly it's not for everyone

You accidentally put a period instead of a colon at the end of your first sentence. 

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Hook 'Em 6

So nothing new gleaned from today, other than Kendra Scotts ex-husband is flying CUM around on their joint Private Jet to get back at Herman for fucking his wife? Which may or may not also help negotiate his buyout? Are we all still aligned, BB's in the box and such? we're ready for shit to pop off tomorrow?

1 minute ago, BornAndRaised said:

So nothing new gleaned from today, other than Kendra Scotts ex-husband is flying CUM around on their joint Private Jet to get back at Herman for fucking his wife? Which may or may not also help negotiate his buyout? Are we all still aligned, BB's in the box and such? we're ready for shit to pop off tomorrow?

Also people's heads are going to explode if a certain airplane adds a flight from Cincy to AUS. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

correct breaking bad GIF

1 minute ago, derpyhorndog said:

One of them said I should "get an award or something" for my dumbass investigation. I'll allow it. 

You will be honored at the annual awards show where you will take home the treasured "Surly, " a trophy modeled after one of @THUJONE's cartoon penises. I display mine next to my wife's oversized paper mache Easter egg. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TexasEx said:

Next time, now you know you'll need a fuck ton of bourbon, burgers, private plane interior knowledge and possibly mayo. 

So what have we learned we need to know about in Shag/Surly coaching searches:

Flightware

Burgers and condiments

Austin Real estate brokers and who they are fucking

Who the coach is fucking

Who the coach is fucking on the side

the twitters

Ketch is a fat piece of shit

Nicole divorced a former Surlyster and got the website rites in the custody agreement

How to set up the interior of a private jet

bourbon/whiskey/whisky/firewater

• Hook 'Em 2

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic