Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

12 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

How fun would it be if they were actually flying private jets around the states building an all star staff? I am picturing a movie montage of Urban jumping on a jet and flying around pickup up coaches until the plane is full and landing in Austin. Just need a song that brings the picture together. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

dude.

JetLinx512 is now going to Tampa from DeKalb.  Shelley Meyer tweeted she was going to Tampa (to whatever Key) for this weekend.

the eja 589 is alos schedule back to columbus from dekalb

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/EJA589/history/20201203/1606Z/KPDK/KCMH

Edited by BurntOrange&White

33 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

I find it quite strange how two planes are going to be going to Dekalb Peachtree at the same time.

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/EJA589/history/20201203/1330Z/KBTR/KPDK

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/JTL512/history/20201203/1330Z/KLUK/KPDK

Am I fishing too much or is this just ironic?

mother of god.

the netjets 589 is going from dekalb back to columbus.

• Hook 'Em 1

How fun would it be if they were actually flying private jets around the states building an all star staff? I am picturing a movie montage of Urban jumping on a jet and flying around pickup up coaches until the plane is full and landing in Austin. Just need a song that brings the picture together. 

I absolutely hope we start paying recruits and players regardless of who's coaching. When the rule makers refuse to enforce the rules then there are no rules. We accomplish nothing with our current strategy.
I've said it numerous times over the years. There are only 2 logical strategies when your competitors are cheating like crazy and never experiencing appropriate consequences. Either gather and report evidence consistently or cheat with them. We do neither, but rather think acting holier than thou while losing makes us better than they are. It doesn't. The great evil we are are making a stand against is adults getting paid money in return for services rendered. 
Way to fucking go. 

Thank you Lance Armstrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

And this is what will happen if we miss out on CUM

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

His net worth currently shows at $35M and his current salary at Fox is apparently over $7M/year.

Just throwing numbers out though, not at all disputing your assertation.

That $7 mil sounds insane until you think about Tony Romo making $17 mil a year calling NFL games. I'd still be shocked if that $7 mil is accurate. What was Mack making at ESPN? Geez.

I see the fox salary was corrected, makes sense.

Maybe UM is negotiating who gets to fire Herman. Love to see Urban with his feet kicked up on Tom's desk telling him, you're fired! 

Edited by CfRhTxStBobcats

Just now, JesusSweatDuck said:

That's the plane.  Left Austin this AM

Sorry, just so I'm tracking why this is exciting, in summary: 

1. The Jet Linx 512 left Austin this AM and we think Urban and/or family was on it. 

2. The plane went to Atlanta (?)

3. Tomorrow it's going to Tampa from Atlanta

4. Urban's wife confirmed they are going to Tampa for a weekend in the Keys

Is that right? I'll believe anything as long as it means we get Urban at this point, just want to be clear. How does all this square with the flight from OSU to Horseshoe Bay, would that be separate family (SiL?) or a different theory on his wife's whereabouts? 

5 minutes ago, FloridaHorn said:

I live 1 minutes from there. Should I just show up and ask her about the Texas Job?

Absolutely not. Now, if you were go rent a utility van, dress up as a maintenance worker in disguise while wearing a hidden camera to capture them getting on a plane? You would be a legend here. 

Edited by Newy25

yeah, it's just math.  but the appeal of next level wealth whatever it is drives most of us to want it.  we 37 steps below his wealth can't understand why he'd want the next level, but it's the same calculus we have for wanting our next level.  He's not at FUPM wealth at $35M, he's close.  If I was close to FUPM wealth at 56 and I loved doing my craft, I would absolutely want to trade in a booster cessna for my own.
Absolutely this. For someone worth $35 million, the jump to $100 million is transformative. Texas is offering him that jump in 5 years. That's hard to turn down.
  • Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

Sorry, just so I'm tracking why this is exciting, in summary: 

1. The Jet Linx 512 left Austin this AM and we think Urban and/or family was on it. 

2. The plane went to Atlanta (?)

3. Tomorrow it's going to Tampa from Atlanta

4. Urban's wife confirmed they are going to Tampa for a weekend in the Keys

Is that right? I'll believe anything as long as it means we get Urban at this point, just want to be clear. How does all this square with the flight from OSU to Horseshoe Bay, would that be separate family (SiL?) or a different theory on his wife's whereabouts? 

Maybe her daughter? 

4 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

Absolutely not. Now, if you were go rent a utility can, dress up as a maintenance worker in disguise while wearing a hidden camera to capture them getting on a plane? You would be a legend here. 

I can do that. My only plans for Saturday was watching the game and tweeting at recruits and watching the Fistureman cam show...I can change those.

Edited by FloridaHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, BurntOrange&White said:

She says headed to Saturday. Siesta is about a hour away from Tampa. Could have shuttle service to Siesta saturday but arrive in Tampa earlier.

2 days early? I want to believe but that doesn't make much sense. Plans can always change though if there's a free plane at your service

2 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

She says headed to Saturday. Siesta is about a hour away from Tampa. Could have shuttle service to Siesta saturday but arrive in Tampa earlier.

I mean sure, that's true. But she was asked about the weather in ohio. Wouldn't she just say "it's shit, headed to FLA tomorrow."???

Edited by UncleBuck

1 minute ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Or better yet, she had to move her trip up because something way more important is happening this weekend.

CHIEF

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic