Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Just now, Red Five said:

Fun Kirk Bohls stuff. He said we're not going to be able to get Kyle Shanahan or Dan Mullen, and probably wouldn't be able to pry Campbell away from Iowa St. "Don't sleep on James Franklin". 

Top notch stuff there Kurt. 

Fuck that guy.  I don't know how he's still employed

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

Fun Kirk Bohls stuff. He said we're not going to be able to get Kyle Shanahan or Dan Mullen, and probably wouldn't be able to pry Campbell away from Iowa St. "Don't sleep on James Franklin". 

Serious question, why does that fuck-wit still have a job?  What value add doe she bring to the table besides just shitting all over the school he is supposed to support?

3 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

who the fuck is this, and why are people retweeting this info that was already being regurgitated by every pay site 2 days ago?

Rather annoying wording with the, "Texas won't do anything officially until the job is open." But this is kinda where we've been all day, yes?

Where does all of this "Urban won't do anything until the job is open" bullshit coming from?

Herman getting fired appears to be based on Urban's answer to the question "Do you like us? Check yes or no"

When Urban says, "I'm in, I'll take it" Herman will be fired in short order. I don't think the UT brass is keeping Herman around for anything other than waiting for a new coach to say yes.

But if you read the board, and the 9.95ers and twitter, everyone is reporting it as Urban is not reacting because the job isn't open.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Red Five said:

"How to ruin your career in one day"

6 minutes ago, Red Five said:

FWIW - I think multiple sites have reported that CDC was a huge James Franklin fan and that he has been on CDC's 'contingency' list for several years (saw one site that said Franklin would have been CDC's choice had he been AD during the Strong years).  Given Penn St's piss-poor start this season I can't really see him as a possibility anymore.  But given Kurt Bohl's piss-poor reputation and performance I'm not surprised that he named him.

2 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

Where does all of this "Urban won't do anything until the job is open" bullshit coming from?

Herman getting fired appears to be based on Urban's answer to the question "Do you like us? Check yes or no"

When Urban says, "I'm in, I'll take it" Herman will be fired in short order. I don't think the UT brass is keeping Herman around for anything other than waiting for a new coach to say yes.

But if you read the board, and the 9.95ers and twitter, everyone is reporting it as Urban is not reacting because the job isn't open.

too much silence for that to be the case.

2 hours ago, BornAndRaised said:

I've actually never eaten at Short Stop.. but I was googling and apparently Shortstop sold off Sandys? or maybe I misunderstood.

I know this was two hours and roughly ten thousand posts ago, sooo....... I'm not sure which entity bought the other. But having been to both, it's the same burger with virtually the exact same packaging. I think Short Stop bought Sandy's, but since Sandy's has an established identity having been in the same location for like 60+ years, it wouldn't make sense to convert it to a short stop.

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic