Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

1 minute ago, troph said:

God I love you guys. The history of shaggy / surly flightaware genius is just on full display. I was trying to explain how we knew it was happening to someone outside this bubble and they just looked at me.

giphy.gif

I was explaining flight tracking to my fiancé last night and how it ties together. She said I’d be scared to leave you knowing this. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, 40acredropout said:

We need to be sure that the following make it into CDC's final presentation:

• Surly UM estate planning projections
  • Fact @Errestaurants is offering up his wife as a sacrificial cum dumpster (I mean that in the most respectful way possible, she seems like a great lady)
  • @futureman will fist himself if he signs the dotted line.

What else?

Offer to pay 10% of his salary in Bitcoin. 

3 minutes ago, troph said:

God I love you guys. The history of shaggy / surly flightaware genius is just on full display. I was trying to explain how we knew it was happening to someone outside this bubble and they just looked at me.

giphy.gif

This is so true whenever I talk to my wife (no pics) about Surly and how shit is going down etc this is pretty much the exact look I get.

1 minute ago, BurntOrange&White said:

I was explaining flight tracking to my fiancé last night and how it ties together. She said I’d be scared to leave you knowing this. 

Fuck, man. This shit's been moving so fast I haven't had time to go into an explanation with anyone about how it works. It's all I can do just to skim fast enough to catch up & keep up.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, victory88 said:

So Urban leaves Austin Wednesday.  Stops in Pittsburgh (why?).  Plane then goes to Columbus (picks up Shelly?).  Then they go to Cincinnati (pick up his son).  Then plane flys to Atlanta (why?).  From Atlanta to Tampa, then Sarasota.

Shelly said she would be in Sarasota on Saturday?  Doesn't make sense. 

Van Nuys flight was to bring back CDC? Eltife? from LA.  CUM went home on Monday.  He's been in CMH this whole time.  Eltife went up there to meet with him yesterday, and is apparently going back tonight?  Meeting with the key staff CUM wants to come with him?  And they are prepping for Spartans on saturday so all meetings have to be quick, and face to face for no loss of context.  Pittsburgh was to pick up someone, don't know who yet.  Columbus to Cincy to spend the night with their son, CUM, Shelley, rest of family hanging in Cincy tonight, flying to DeKalb tomorrow to hook up with?

21 minutes ago, 40acredropout said:

We need to be sure that the following make it into CDC's final presentation:

• Surly UM estate planning projections
  • Fact @Errestaurants is offering up his wife as a sacrificial cum dumpster (I mean that in the most respectful way possible, she seems like a great lady)
  • @futureman will fist himself if he signs the dotted line.

What else?

I guess I could go ahead and put my old timey laptop out of its misery.

IMG_1108.jpg

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

He’s talking about people that would leave. Doesn’t think Coombs will

7 minutes ago, NoName said:

he's not worried about Hardline, L Johnson or Combs leaving

6 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

I read it to mean he's not worried about the threat of Texas poaching Coombs, but he is worried about us taking Cory Denis and the strength coach.

Y'all right, I read that to fast and posted without thinking it through. 

11 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Wow, out of rep...but hot damn. This day has really turned around since the early morning bummer.

Almost makes the collective efforts this week tracking and digging into this fucking plane all week (and consequent job losses) worth it...almost. 

i KNEW not to give up on that F900..... kendra scott fucking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hook 'Em 1

If urban is a badass...

Toms not on sideline saturday which sends this thread into oblivion.

Then he would parachute down pregame (from ya’lls coveted jet that’s being tracked) holding the game ball and land at the fifty. Rip off his flight suit and walk his ass over to sideline in his Khakis and Burnt orange polo.

Best intro press conf ever 

Edited by Majorcholas
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Majorcholas said:

Then he would parachute down pregame (from ya’lls coveted jet that’s being tracked) holding the game ball and land at the fifty. Rip off his flight suit and walk his ass over to sideline in his Khakis and Burnt orange polo.

our-love-for-murica-has-reached-the-tipp

6 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

Van Nuys flight was to bring back CDC? Eltife? from LA.  CUM went home on Monday.  He's been in CMH this whole time.  Eltife went up there to meet with him yesterday, and is apparently going back tonight?  Meeting with the key staff CUM wants to come with him?  And they are prepping for Spartans on saturday so all meetings have to be quick, and face to face for no loss of context.  Pittsburgh was to pick up someone, don't know who yet.  Columbus to Cincy to spend the night with their son, CUM, Shelley, rest of family hanging in Cincy tonight, flying to DeKalb tomorrow to hook up with?

we really need to find a better way to refer to coach urban meyer. i can't put up with cum all over the football board.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Viper said:

ahem

I called this on the CDC "fire 'em" thread earlier in the week.  Kstate game is being televised on Fox this weekend....

Fox pulled similar shit on us in 2008 back when Switzer just happened to drop on by the studio for the BCS announcement that ou beat us out by a few thousandths of a point, to win the big12 and head to the BCS title game.

Only to get their shit pushed in by an URBAN MEYER coached Florida team.

Its happeneding 

Does this also mean we get front row seats to he fisting?

10 minutes ago, troph said:

giphy.gif

Yep, I had to run by the pharmacy, it is owned by a Texas Ex, he graduated high school in the same class and town as my Dad. He heard me at the drive up window, so he rushed over and asked me the latest. I ran down the list of what planes were going where, and who was speculated to be on those flights, that is the exact look I got. He isn't a BMD, but I'm sure he is a mid five figure donor. He summed it up really well, he has stage 3 cancer and will do anything in his power to see Texas be successful at football before he is dead, and the BMDs are long in the tooth as well.

CHIEF

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Majorcholas said:

If urban is a badass...

you missed the part where he rips the casey horney memorial binder in half with his bare hands

So to summarize this same Jet went from ATX to LA on Sat where Urban was over the weekend back to ATX on Monday.  Today it flew from ATX to PIT (still don't know the significance of that yet) then to Columbus.  Theoretically, picked up Shelley and just went to Cincy for the night.  Their son is a walk on for Cincy.  Tomorrow AM it goes Cincy-ATL (someone mentioned a brother in law there).  Then ATL-Tampa where it lays over a few hours (theory they pick up some people there) then Tampa-Sarasota quick flight where they have a vacation house (Siesta Key) and where Shelley has said on Twitter where they're going to be this weekend.

Oh yeah, small detail.  Jet appears to be owned by Kendra Scott's ex husband.  

Keep Up!!!  See it's simple.

Edited by PassiveAggressiveCoach
  • Hook 'Em 3

10 minutes ago, Majorcholas said:

If urban is a badass...

cm2Ci4.gif

9 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

I thought we discovered a few pages back that the significance of Dekalb, GA is that it is the HQ of the Jet company that is operating the flights.

no, jetlinx (operating the F900) hq is omaha

atlanta dekalb is the jetlinx fbo station with closest equidistant triangulation between cincy lunken, austin and tampa/sarasota.

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic