Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

How would someone know if the flight was legit? I don't even know what flight I am on until I get to the airport. Obviously, Urban could have told someone "Hey I'm leaving at X time to Austin" but who and why? Doesn't make much sense to me.

4 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

Not saying shuffling happened right then but this tweet could have been constructed on the way to the airport or on a runway. And as Totally Legit stated the spin class is on Wednesday morning.

Okay, so her spin class is always on wednesday? We're for sure?

3 hours ago, Zeus said:

I don't understand LHN really, it should just be all the Texas sports that don't get to be put on TV broadcast for everyone's family to watch. Mix in some classic games and maybe a weekly hour long show with updates on all things Texas sports.

It never should've tried to become some big enterprise. 

Tell that to Bristol, Connecticut.

• Hook 'Em 1

So instead of burgers let's fill the down town with possible offensive coaching staff selections.  It seems Corey Dennis is coming with UM, that seems to be a nice acquisition he's been running QC for the buckeyes and helps with qbs and wrs in game planning. 

7 minutes ago, Rip76 said:

If this works out, they’ll get their jobs back.

I don't get why people are always so butthurt about Texas Athletics spending so much money.  When things are going well with athletics and you are winning championships you get more donations.  Hell Bama has been able to leverage it to give OOS state kids full tuition scholarships.  

7 minutes ago, wood said:

He's saying he was told that flight is legit.

i'm not sure about the insider profoundness of saying that a flight that is indisputably in the air and indisputably traveling from columbus to marble falls is...happening.  i think seeing it on FlightAware likely provides all the "legit" that is required for the flight being...legit.

saying shit without saying anything to inflate one's sense of self-importance is my favorite part of these things.

flightaware has a flight plan and ongoing flight in which a transponder is communicating information that any dipshit on the planet with an internet connection can see.

poster: "my 'contacts' at ohio state say this flight is legit.  that's all i can say."

thirsty, frenzied mother fuckers everywhere:

200.gif

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, alphahorn said:

So instead of burgers let's fill the down town with possible offensive coaching staff selections.  It seems Corey Dennis is coming with UM, that seems to be a nice acquisition he's been running QC for the buckeyes and helps with qbs and wrs in game planning. 

Let's not start sucking each other's dicks just yet.

2 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Has coaching/the game changed very much since UM retired, such that he’d need some catch-up time to get to 100%?

I believe that the goal is still to get the ball into the opponents end of the field called an "end zone" by way of running or a forward pass and catch by a fellow teammate. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, sidis said:

i'm not sure about the insider profoundness of saying that a flight that is indisputably in the air and indisputably traveling from columbus to marble falls is...happening.  i think seeing it on FlightAware likely provides all the "legit" that is required for the flight being...legit.

saying shit without saying anything to inflate one's sense of self-importance is my favorite part of these things.

flightaware has a flight plan and ongoing flight in which a transponder is communicating information that any dipshit on the planet with an internet connection can see.

poster: "my 'contacts' at ohio state say this flight is legit.  that's all i can say."

thirsty, frenzied mother fuckers everywhere:

200.gif

The funny part is the fact someone can’t just say what’s actually occurring via flightaware is what makes it legit.  

3 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Has coaching/the game changed very much since UM retired, such that he’d need some catch-up time to get to 100%?

Coaching? No. The game? Yes. 

Since he's left, the one time waiver rule has been implemented, the transfer portal has been implemented which makes it harder to stash talent in your system, among other things. It ain't nothin'. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

Coaching? No. The game? Yes. 

Since he's left, the one time waiver rule has been implemented, the transfer portal has been implemented which makes it harder to stash talent in your system, among other things. It ain't nothin'. 

At the same time the one time transfer may make rebuilding that much easier for a huge name like Urban.

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic