Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

41 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Tom Herman will be coaching Texas next year.

Get used to it.

39 minutes ago, TexasGolf said:

Herman’s not going anywhere. Coordinators will go first 

5-7 doesn’t get herman fired?  if we give up 40+ and 500 yards each of the next four games, rash of decommits, rash of portal entries, BMDs demanding change, he’s still here in 2020?  

what’s his buyout?

7 minutes ago, futureman said:

5-7 doesn’t get herman fired?  if we give up 40+ and 500 yards each of the next four games, rash of decommits, rash of portal entries, BMDs demanding change, he’s still here in 2020?  

what’s his buyout?

Neah they’re right.  He’ll get a year to rebuild his staff, regardless of what his record is this year.

12 minutes ago, Underdog said:

I vote bust...

monster-braless-boobs-in-a-tight-dress.j

If she promises to wear that outfit every game, she can coach the fucking team. If our coach is gonna routinely get bent over and fucked in the ass, at least I can catch a nut.

Edited by Blotto

On 10/26/2019 at 7:15 PM, Bevo VIII said:

No ducking reason not to at this point.

What if Urban doesn't work out for some reason?  There goes our precious sanctimony and all we have left is our revenue ranking.  

On 10/26/2019 at 7:55 PM, Spider2YBanana said:

He couldn't handle the BMD's, anyway. Even if he weren't a shit eating dildo bag, he couldn't do it. 

Wouldn't not couldn't.  

On 10/26/2019 at 5:59 PM, Spider2YBanana said:

No way, bro. They would NEVER throw money to a guy that could bring sanctions to our school. 

Did any sanctions even happen at UF or tosu? I mean I'm not saying to hire the guy but I just honestly don't remember if any sanctions ever came from all the bs he pulled over the years. 

8 minutes ago, Surlybastard said:

Did any sanctions even happen at UF or tosu? I mean I'm not saying to hire the guy but I just honestly don't remember if any sanctions ever came from all the bs he pulled over the years. 

Not to my recollection, but I don't know how their administration works, either. I'm all for hiring Urban and selling my soul. I'm tired of this shit we've been wandering through for a decade. If we wanna win, we gotta pay and play a little dirty like the winners. 

2 hours ago, alincoln said:

What if Urban doesn't work out for some reason?  There goes our precious sanctimony and all we have left is our revenue ranking.  

Wouldn't not couldn't.  

A little of both, probably. Ours won't let him do it his way. They'll get in the way. They're not the brightest bunch, as we've seen from the Charlie Strong and Herman hires, and at one time we wanted Gary fucking Barnett. 

On 10/26/2019 at 6:22 PM, Chad said:

3 National Championships.

12-3 in Bowl games

2-1 in the playoffs

7 conference championships.

Ten top 10 finishes.

Texas will hire some bum out of a g5 conference because clearly that's worked so well with these last two home run hires. Urban isn't a man of morals, but he wins. Would you rather win or continue to be the laughing stock of college football?

Seriously?  I'd rather my alma mater go 0-12 every season than win while employing Urban Meyer or Art Briles.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2019 at 4:15 PM, victory88 said:

I fucking hate Urban Meyer but I’d sacrifice all your first borns if we could get him.  Fucking pay him whatever he wants.  I’m sick of Texas being a damn laughing stock.  We’ve been absolutely pathetic this last decade.

OMG but he is such a bad bad man!! No way we could have a guy like that.....

A decade worth of shit, this is becoming unbearable we've been "rebuilding" every year FOREVER. Mack not giving a fuck, 3 years of shit sandwiches under Charlie and now Herman with his staff of shitty assistants that belong at the FCS level are continuing to tank  the program. Urban would have Texas in the mix for the Big 12 championship every year. Herman has Texas on track to be a perennial 7-5 team.

Edited by Chad

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic