Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

6 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

I assume anyone who's calling for Meyer or Saban is 12 years old and should probably get back to working on their next epic tic tok video.  

I think it has more to do with being sick of being the laughing stock of college football. We do less with more talent and resources than any school in America, and that’s a borderline fact. Meyer has proven he can step into a program with elite resources and get the most out of them. 

Edited by youdunnf'dup
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Urban would have us back in the playoff hunt in 2 years. But nah, let’s stay on our moral high horse and fuck up the next coaching hire with someone who isn’t ready for this kind of program 

And then have us in NCAA sanctions after he leaves.

Just now, freyguy said:

And then have us in NCAA sanctions after he leaves.

Yeah, because that happened at Ohio state...

And even if it did, hypothetically (And I don’t think it would). I don’t care at this point. I’d rather win for 5-6 years and accept whatever happens after. It’s either make a hire like that or turn into Tennessee. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bevo VIII said:

What sanctions has Utah, Florida, or Ohio State had after he has left?

None, because it’s a weak “we’re Texas even though we aren’t really Texas anymore” type of answer. Give me another name that can turn this bitch around like Meyer and I’ll listen. But he can’t. Nobody can. 

2 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

None, because it’s a weak “we’re Texas even though we aren’t really Texas anymore” type of answer. Give me another name that can turn this bitch around like Meyer and I’ll listen. But he can’t. Nobody can. 

I would prefer to get back to the top without selling our collective souls.  And that is what hiring Urban Meyer is equivalent to.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I would prefer to get back to the top without selling our collective souls.  And that is what hiring Urban Meyer is equivalent to.

So you trust this athletic department to find a competent HC that has the balls to deal with the expectations of a program like this? I’m ready to sell my fucking soul if it means not dealing with another 10 years of this bullshit. Because that’s exactly where we’re headed. Trust me, I was you like 5 or 6 years ago. I’m sick of being the single biggest laugh stock program in all of college football. OU looks at us and laughs, but they also look at us like “pull your fucking weight so our conference doesn’t look so shitty”

• Like 1

I'm pissed that that corrupt motherfucker is calling us out on national television.  But we fucking deserve it because of how everything went down with his and Herman's relationship with that lump dick assistant beating and cheating on his wife.

But goddamnnit we fucking suck right now.

9 minutes ago, Slade said:

Urban would kill it here. Do you want to win football games or do you want to wander in the wilderness for another decade slapdicking around with G5 coaches? That's where we're at right now. 

Why is the "win football games" option thrown out there always some complete piece of fucking shit, subhuman being?

Edited by Bevo14

4 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

well mostly because he’s a slimy, weaseling, dishonest, corrupt fucktard who is pretty much the physical incarnation of satan. 

College football in general is slimy, dishonest, and corrupt. Do you want to win, or do you want to keep being a fucking joke?

• Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic