Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

3 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

How so? He kept a piece of shit on his staff? We got a guy on staff that was up to his eyeballs in systemic rape coverup...

your questions are fair.

There’s far more to him than just that, but I’m too pissed at our loss to cohesively state exactly what. 

Ill hit y’all back in a minute 

29 minutes ago, alphahorn said:

This needs to be CDC's top priority, but the reality will be Tom comes back and dismisses a bunch of assistants and we kick the can down the road for 2 more years. new coach in 2022

... soooooo just in time to money whip Saban out of retirement? I'll take it!

• Like 1

Just now, youdunnf'dup said:

Riley is going to go to the nfl and Meyer is going to go to OU and rub our faces in our own piss and our own “clean program” morals. I can’t wait for the board to explode when that happens 

And it’s going to. We’re gonna fuck around like we always do and our biggest rival is going to steal the best coach not named saban. Oh but our morals and we’re texas!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Riley is going to go to the nfl and Meyer is going to go to OU and rub our faces in our own piss and our own “clean program” morals. I can’t wait for the board to explode when that happens 

Yup

8 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Let me just say for now, while I surely would enjoy winning I would just prefer a different scumbag. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

Let me just say for now, while I surely would enjoy winning I would just prefer a different scumbag. 

I’m all ears, man. If you can give me a name that will turn this program around, and do it “clean” like some of you want, I’ll listen. Someone who has the balls to handle expectations. I’ll be waiting for another 10 years while we turn into Miami. To the point where we can’t actually get the magic back.

Edited by youdunnf'dup
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I’m all ears, man. If you can give me a name that will turn this program around, and do it “clean” like some of you want, I’ll listen. Someone who has the balls to handle expectations. I’ll wait for another 10 years while we turn into Miami. To the point where we can’t actually get the magic back.

Matt Campbell.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

Matt Campbell.

Haha yeah. Because Matt fucking Campbell is ready for these expectations. GTFO, man. Sometimes I think some of y’all are content with winning 6-9 games a year if it means we do it the  “right way”. When you watch the playoffs this year, not one of those programs does it the “right way”. College football is a filthy business. Hard to do it by the book if everyone around you is doing whatever it takes. VY ain’t walking through that door, but we’ll keep watching that 2006 national championship (14 years ago) because that’s all we have.

Edited by youdunnf'dup
  • Like 2

We hired a coach from a G5 program that was openly sleeping with students on the reg, was a regular at the strip club coked out, and liked going to asian rub and tugs as much as Robert Kraft up in Ames Iowa.  Don't forget that Herman was good buddies with that piece of shit Zach Smith before their falling out.  There quite a few posters here in the know that said Texas would possibly pass on Herman because he had no shame being shit faced out in bars as a married man trying to fuck any young girl that he could. 
He then goes on to beat Louisville and we freaked out and hired him because we nervous LSU was going to snatch him up and we'd be stuck with Charlie Strong another year.

Anyways, my point... the powers up top hired Herman despite a lot of red flags that weren't and still aren't totally public.  I hope this time, if they want to hire a arrogant piece of shit, atleast hire an arrogant piece of shit that know how to win.... aka... Meyer.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Your Mom said:

I assume anyone who's calling for Meyer or Saban is 12 years old and should probably get back to working on their next epic tic tok video.  

Yeah, we should just accept mediocrity as long as the coach is a nice man.  That's not fucking stupid at all.  Fuck you, and your mom.

• Like 1

This thread is embarrassing. Everyone here pro urban might as well be pro Briles. I’d rather suck at football forever and move on with my life then spend the rest of it equivocating that we’re different from Penn St and Baylor. And to be clear Saban is not the same level of price of shit as Meyer.   Dirty and ok with sexual assault of women aren’t the same. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 5
  • Fuck You 1

50 minutes ago, freyguy said:

And then have us in NCAA sanctions after he leaves.

Yeah, MAYBE.  And then those sanctions would expire and NO ONE would give single fuck about them EVER AGAIN.  Jesus Christ some of you people have the dumbest fucking takes it's fucking unreal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TriStone said:

Yeah, MAYBE.  And then those sanctions would expire and NO ONE would give single fuck about them EVER AGAIN.  Jesus Christ some of you people have the dumbest fucking takes it's fucking unreal.

Hey motherfucker (pics?), stop arguing against my point with realistic outcomes.

47 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I would prefer to get back to the top without selling our collective souls.  And that is what hiring Urban Meyer is equivalent to.

Well aren't you a fucking saint.  Your medal is in the mail.

Edited by TriStone
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

This thread is embarrassing. Everyone here pro urban might as well be pro Briles. I’d rather suck at football forever and move on with my life then spend the rest of it equivocating that we’re different from Penn St and Baylor. And to be clear Saban is not the same level of price of shit as Meyer.   Dirty and ok with sexual assault of women aren’t the same. 

Dude. Shut the fuck up. It isn’t even close to the same thing. Briles won’t coach at this level another day in his life. Meyer will get whatever job he wants when he’s ready. This is the dumbest fucking take. 

• Like 6
  • Fuck You 1

What’s embarrassing is what were seeing on the field. You equating Urban to Briles is retarded.
  • Like 3

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

This thread is embarrassing. Everyone here pro urban might as well be pro Briles. I’d rather suck at football forever and move on with my life then spend the rest of it equivocating that we’re different from Penn St and Baylor. And to be clear Saban is not the same level of price of shit as Meyer. 

I really don't give a fuck what you think since we're sharing opinions. 

Anyways, Texas isn't firing Herman at all because CDC is a really nice guy and probably doesn't have the stones to fire a guy he just gave a raise and extension to.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

oh for fucks sake. We already hired a coach /assistant with the Baylor rape stink. Get off your soap box. 

You want to be dainty saintly holy and get ass raped over and over. Fuck Urban then, but lets get someone that wins. Tom isnt it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nineliveslost said:

oh for fucks sake. We already hired a coach /assistant with the Baylor rape stink. Get off your soap box. 

You want to be dainty saintly holy and get ass raped over and over. Fuck Urban then, but lets get someone that wins. Tom isnt it. 

Yeah dude. I agree. You clearly don’t know that I’m number one on the Horny is a POS and Herman is responsible for that embarrassment train. And I tell everyone that at every opportunity. You might be shocked to see the correlation between that and me not wanting Meyer. It’s almost like those two things are indicative of a moral code or something.

pay riley 10 million. I’m all for getting someone who wins. But not seeing my soul. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Again, we have a guy on staff that was neck deep in systemic rape coverup.

to be clear, you don’t want Meyer because of Zach smith? That’s what’s preventing you from being ok with a coach that’s won national championship ships in multiple stops?

2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

There is stuff with Meyer that hasn't come out that would make this thread such a terrible idea that it never would have been posted. 

I'm fine with being dirty to win in some senses (like Alabama) but not like the stuff Meyer has done. 

Then you can sit on your hands and watch Oklahoma grab him when Riley leaves this year and make Herman his bitch every year. That's what you're facing if you don't dump Tom this year.

• Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

There is stuff with Meyer that hasn't come out that would make this thread such a terrible idea that it never would have been posted. 

I'm fine with being dirty to win in some senses (like Alabama) but not like the stuff Meyer has done. 

Well if it hasn't come out, then our thoughts are justified because -GASP- nothing additional has come out.

Edited by USMCHorn

Nah

Are we going to dabble in that shit and have nothing to show for it or are we going all in.

We seem like we are dabbling in it which means we aren't clean, we are ok with it, and we get no benefit.

Be clean or be good. Seems like we aren't doing either so if we aren't going to be clean, fuck it and be good.

5 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Yeah dude. I agree. You clearly don’t know that I’m number one on the Horny is a POS and Herman is responsible for that embarrassment train. And I tell everyone that at every opportunity. You might be shocked to see the correlation between that and me not wanting Meyer. It’s almost like those two things are indicative of a moral code or something.

pay riley 10 million. I’m all for getting someone who wins. But not seeing my soul. 

...and thats fair

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic