Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

And he's literally spent a dozen pages telling everyone how the aforementioned new AD and new President have too much integrity and deeply ingrained moral fiber to consider Urban, regardless of external pressure. But now he's worried about who's involved in the decision making process? Am I on crazy pills?

No your just reading a crazy old fucks opinions in your own head. 

And he's literally spent a dozen pages telling everyone how the aforementioned new AD and new President have too much integrity and deeply ingrained moral fiber to consider Urban, regardless of external pressure. But now he's worried about who's involved in the decision making process? Am I on crazy pills?

Randy definitely has some screws loose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is like every other retarded boomer on Facebook who don't know shit about football but know one name of one coach they think can save the program.

Does he want to coach again and risk the brain spiders acting up again? No

Does he want to come to Austin and coach in the big 12? No

37 pages though

• Fuck You 3

6 minutes ago, Zeus said:

This thread is like every other retarded boomer on Facebook who don't know shit about football but know one name of one coach they think can save the program.

37 pages though

Oooh what's the Smart Football Expert move??

• Hook 'Em 4

6 minutes ago, Zeus said:

37 pages though

Funny. You’ll learn that the boomers that have the most money (see: our president /nocloakroom) make the decisions because of said money. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Zeus said:

37 pages though

Bwhahahahaha

Look everyone he said "boomer" he must be so woke and cool 

dumbass

• Hook 'Em 4

Just now, Dbeasy said:

The tie is Columbia blue. Urban is either replacing Mack Brown at NC or Austin Reagan is getting one helluva coach.

He sending the signal that with the latest offer we are getting colder.  Need to up the offer to get warmer.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

The tie is Columbia blue. Urban is either replacing Mack Brown at NC or Austin Reagan is getting one helluva coach.

Oh man..i'm ready to see some more fights with the occasional flashing of guns in the parking lot vs LBJ like back in the early 90's...

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

He also said that if Hartzel and CDC hire Meyer they will be fired, then immediately turns around and says that the president has power to do as he wants and anyone pressuring him will get told to fuck off. He can’t keep his story straight because he is full of shit and is making it up as he goes.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Randolph Duke said:

One of the amazing things to me is there has been no talk of identifying the people who got it wrong about Tom Herman and making sure they are not involved in any way in the selection of the next head coach.

if you want to rebuild Texas football, start at the absolute foundation and remove those who get it wrong from the decision making process. 

Or, just let the same misguided people keep fucking it all up and driving the program further into the depths of the sewer. 

Im not confident the people who are pushing “St. Urban the Innocent” as the next head coach aren’t the same ones who pushed for “St. Thomas the Intellectually Enlightened” a few years ago. Or “St. Charlie the Pure” before that. All responsible for those shitshows need to explain why they should get another chance to get it wrong, yet again. 

Much like Jerry Jones is a cancer on the Cowboys, there are a small number of BMDs who need to be told to take their money and stay the fuck away from Texas football because their inability to hire a coach is massively fucking up Texas football. 

Removing Herman isn’t the problem. Texas football needs new leadership at all levels, because nothing has worked well for a long time. 

I like your aggy posts, but do yourself a favor and sit this one out.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Randolph Duke said:

One of the amazing things to me is there has been no talk of identifying the people who got it wrong about Tom Herman and making sure they are not involved in any way in the selection of the next head coach.

It was the Houston BMDs who pushed through the Herman hire and it has been discussed ad nauseam on these threads.  No one wants them involved and everyone thinks the other donors, mainly Dallas, will be the ones with the most clout here.  

The BMD's, their factions and their entitlement are a huge part of the problem.  It's probably too late to put that toothpaste back into the tube, but if UT could base the foundation of their athletic fundraising on a shitload of 2K donations and less on a few whales who then think they have "ownership" of the program, UT athletics would be in a much better place.  Boosters are always going to be a problem, but I seriously would like to look at some other blueblood programs and see if they have the whale problem to the extent that we do.

3 minutes ago, Xian said:

2k  Bros wanted Herman as well.  

The problem was that it was more like we didn't want LSU to get him because the Houston BMD's were all would up for him.

That's what happens when you have no leadership, which we didn't at the time.  you react badly to stress because you have no plan.  Herman/agent was a genius in how they played our clusterfuck of an AD and Execs.

We knew he would likely be better than Charlie but it was a complete crapshoot on whether he'd be better than the other coaches in the conference.  

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/29/2020 at 11:17 PM, ztejas said:

I'm not gay but I want to live in a log cabin in the woods with Jim Tressel. We won't ever have sex, but there will be a simmering erotic undercurrent as I stand in the kitchen window watching him tighten his ass as he chops wood, shirtless, sweat pouring off his body. I'll run upstairs and masturbate, the entire time forcing myself to think of women while my thoughts drift back to Jim. I won't be able to climax and I'll eventually go back downstairs, angry. Sometimes we will look across the table and catch each other's eyes, and in that second, anything is possible, but we both deny ourselves and go back to what we were doing. One day one of us will die, and the other will bury him outside the log cabin. Then he'll go inside, pen a brief missive to his departed friend, and commit suicide, never able to deal with life without his one true platonic love.

This was beautiful *wipes tear*

4 hours ago, stork642 said:

Let me guess...your dad just doesn’t understand you.   I remember when I used to think I was so much smarter than my dad but then I actually gained some life experience and realized just how fucking smart my dad was and just how stupid I was for thinking I was smarter than him. If we need some recommendations for the latest coffee or craft beer we will ask you but otherwise go sit in the corner and kindly keep your mouth shut.  Thanks!

4 hours ago, pearlandhorn said:

Funny. You’ll learn that the boomers that have the most money (see: our president /nocloakroom) make the decisions because of said money. 

4 hours ago, nineliveslost said:

Bwhahahahaha

Look everyone he said "boomer" he must be so woke and cool 

dumbass

Ok grampa, we are totally all in on Urban it's totally gonna happen. We're Texas, after just buying new coordinators for our 4th year coach, with no off-season. We're going to abandon all that and just buy a twice retired hall of fame coach with brain spiders and a comfy commentator job. For sure

13 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Ok grampa, we are totally all in on Urban it's totally gonna happen. We're Texas, after just buying new coordinators for our 4th year coach, with no off-season. We're going to abandon all that and just buy a twice retired hall of fame coach with brain spiders and a comfy commentator job. For sure

I’m probably 5 or 6 years older than you you young whippersnapper. So kindly, go fuck yourself and stick to Instagram and tik tok and leave the grown up discussion to the adults.

• Haha 1

Just now, pearlandhorn said:

I’m probably 5 or 6 years older than you you young whippersnapper. So kindly, go fuck yourself and stick to Instagram and tik tok and leave the grown up discussion to the adults.

Lol I'm 33. When I joined Facebook as a freshman it was college kids only and it was the first year in existence. It's since turned into a Walmart t-shirt fan haven for know it all old farts who think Urban is going to come save the day. Then I come to shaggy and it's the same sad shit.

He's not coming, if you hate Herman you should push for a realistic replacement, not some dumb fantasy.

6 minutes ago, Jimbob said:

On the pregame show Urban said he went back and watched 3 oklite games so he could get an understanding of the defensive concepts they run.  

sounds just like a guy who doesn’t want to coach again.  

urban-meyer-sad-eating-pizza.jpeg

43 minutes ago, Texas St. Armadillos said:

We better get him before Michigan starts calling.

Funny you say that. From MGoBlog today. 

Either hire Urban Meyer or completely shut down the program. Harbaugh only knows how to lose. Program needs a complete overhaul. I wasn’t surprised by this loss at all. 

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

you really cant be that sensitive. I would give you a big hug to make you feel better about yourself. 

Edited by nineliveslost
drunk
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Jimbob said:

On the pregame show Urban said he went back and watched 3 oklite games so he could get an understanding of the defensive concepts they run.  

sounds just like a guy who doesn’t want to coach again.  

Sounds like someone studying a future opponent. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic