Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

44 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

I never could get the hang of Tuesdays...

It’s simple

15 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Thanks for the heads up.  Since  we are all gonna die tomorrow I’ve booked the next flight to Vegas, cash advanced $250k on the CCs, and bought a pound of coke. See you guys on the other side...

do this.

20 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Thanks for the heads up.  Since  we are all gonna die tomorrow I’ve booked the next flight to Vegas, cash advanced $250k on the CCs, and bought a pound of coke. See you guys on the other side...

They sell coke in keys. I don't believe you. 

• Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

A pound? What are you, a woman?

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, austintiger said:

someone on orangebloods just posted about a level 3 source. anyone have a sub there?

“Says a big 12 basketball coach is telling people the announcement is coming tomorrow. His friend is tight with the coach.
I don’t know about the rest of you, but I am choosing to believe this. Atleast until Wednesday”

Edited by CashMcCoy
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, austintiger said:

someone on orangebloods just posted about a level 3 source. anyone have a sub there?

I’ll be damned if I’m going to allow Ketch to spend my hard earned dollars on honey buns and buckets of fried chicken (he just eats the skin), I’m not an enabler. I think @satyanash might be pro diabetes though?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, derpyhorndog said:

Not to derail, but this plane has my interest. Took a trip from St. Augustine, FL to Austin on Saturday before going over to Los Angeles later that day (specifically to Van Nuys, which is ~15 miles from Fox's studio/Hollywood and known as a go-to airport for celebrities and other discreet travelers). It's scheduled to fly back to Austin tonight. 

That plane is "blocked," meaning its tail number, owner, etc. are hidden from the public on FlightAware. It's a Dassault Falcon 900 though, which is a $3.5MM+ jet that isn't produced in Camry-like numbers -- the FAA registry shows there are roughly 45 of them registered to TX-based owners (number drops to about 25 total if you only include those in the "blocked" category).

Just cherry picking, but one of those blocked F900s is owned by Cardinal Capital Partners, a real estate PE shop in Dallas founded/led by a UT alumnus of the name Gil Besing. Another is owned by a company called Green Longhorn Air LLC. I'm sure some BMDs could probably be unearthed using the FAA registry and Google if one were so inclined. 

Wheels up, btw...

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, CashMcCoy said:

“Says a big 12 basketball coach is telling people the announcement is coming tomorrow. His friend is tight with the coach.
I don’t know about the rest of you, but I am choosing to believe this. Atleast until Wednesday”

A big 12 basketball coach?  Bob Huggins is in the know.

• Haha 1

[mention=429]closetojumping[/mention] is the exact same person as closetojumping on the old site. That is all I will confirm as I take everyone's privacy pretty seriously. 
I'm a different person on every site on the internet because why is this even a fucking topic?

Did I skip some bullshit?

Just now, markstanco said:
3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:
I’m not going to get any sleep tonite. Lol. This is pretty much the most excited I have been about UT football in a decade. 

May not happen for a while, but i am also interested in what may happen tomorrow or later this week.

Tomorrow should be interesting regardless. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Tailgate said:

“5 and 12 remember those numbers...and you didn’t hear it from me”

Comment from the OB thread....I read similar last night. 

All we can do is pray.

You’re right, we didn’t hear it from him...we read it on TFB and IT and Surly and FCB denying it on 247 

41 minutes ago, Majorcholas said:

Az/Mexico...meh same difference

A little racist.

20 minutes ago, wood said:

Wheels up, btw...

Which of you assholes is going to head out to ABIA with a telephoto lens?

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I’m not going to get any sleep tonite. Lol. This is pretty much the most excited I have been about UT football in a decade. 

That is just sad.  But I get it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic