Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

15 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Yea then you have to call off the dogs or no one stays cause some people here neg anything a new person says....   

I think we all know who you mean. Let's just say his first name rhymes with prick.

Edited by wood

10 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Seems equally plausible that Jet Linx (the operator of the plane in question) has a KCMH hangar but not one at KOSU or there is some other logical reason they might be obligated to fly into KCMH. Perhaps Urban might not want to fly into KOSU given the reason for his visit / the general circumstances?

Just seems like a silly basis for dismissing a plane that has taken a very unique path (AUS --> LA --> AUS --> COL) that largely lines up with the timeline of speculated events. 

Why are you leaving out PIT? 

6 minutes ago, TexasFan21 said:

@derpyhorndog do you have access to view prior flight history? Is this a common lane for this plane? 

You can pay for the history of flights for the plane. Furthest back we can see is last Wednesday, it flew from Austin to St. Augustine.
Then on Saturday flew from St. Augustine to Austin with a very short layover then on to Los Angeles. 

10 minutes ago, DaysOff said:

I can't believe I'm still checking this thread.

Really? I think the coaching search threads are the most entertaining aspect of the football program over the last 10 years.

I just can't decide if the kool-aid tastes better in this thread or the annual summer practice reports that have us looking like the 2001 Miami Hurricanes.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, JesusSweatDuck said:

Because Jack Daniels didn't want it to be.  There's no technical reason for it not to be but it isn't.  It is also trash.  Gentlemen Jack isn't bad but still isn't good.

How does it go?

"A bad bourbon by any other name...."

2 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

NSIAP, but these are the two Pittsburgh Panther staffers who I identified as having potential ties (one strong, other tenuous):

• Adam Caltury, Director of Recruiting - Served as a recruiting assistant under Meyer at tOSU; his current role at Pitt is the same one Mark Pantoni had at tOSU while Meyer was there (recruiting program coordinator)
  • Michael Stacchiotti, Strength & Conditioning Coach - no ties to tOSU or any of Meyer's former HC stops, but Stacchiotti is an Ohio native (and a pretty well-respective S&C coach based on some quick digging); same role as Marotti, equally strong Italian name; was on Fickell's inagural staff at Cincy

derpyderpderp

Just now, JesusSweatDuck said:

Other way around.  Bourbon requires 51% corn.  All Bourbon is Whiskey but not all Whiskey is Bourbon

Also required to be distilled in the US and aged in new, charred oak barrels. Sounds a lot like how Jack Daniels makes their whiskey...

57 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Yes, the "blocked" plane I was tracking yesterday (that went Austin --> LA --> Austin) is now set to touch down in Columbus, OH at 3:00 p.m. local time. 

Edit: Touch down is at 3:00 p.m. tomorrow. Plane is still in Austin.

Why the stop in Pittsburg and then flying to Cincinnati?  Are we getting Fickell as DC?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eggo said:

Also required to be distilled in the US and aged in new, charred oak barrels. Sounds a lot like how Jack Daniels makes their whiskey...

There are also manufacturing guidelines to make it officially “bourbon.”  Jack is filtered over charcoal which is a bourbon no-no

17 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

UT would be using an alum’s plane, not a private plane service. Just asked and was confirmed in that regard.

Perhaps in the past? If they’re trying to be more discreet about the happenings especially with a coach under contract wouldn’t this be the best route?

4 minutes ago, texasfight2025 said:

There are also manufacturing guidelines to make it officially “bourbon.”  Jack is filtered over charcoal which is a bourbon no-no

There's nothing in the bourbon regulations that prevents charcoal filtering. 

• Hook 'Em 1

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/JTL512/history/20201201/0000Z/KVNY/KAUS

there is now a 21-minute hop on the flight plan from columbus to suburban cincy.   very interesting.

tomorrow's flight plan looks like this:

AUS 0830 - 1211 AGC (old inner-city airport 5mi SE downtown pittsburgh)

AGC 1430 - 1501 CMH (90-minute layover in CMH)

CMH 1600 - 1621 LUK (old inner-city airport 2mi E downtown cincinnati)

the next stop on the flightplan is the moneyshot

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic