Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Well the emojis align on HSB, but damn that's out there.  Is there a BMD connection to HSB, property or venue?

There’s a lot of money out there, a lot. HSB is pretty much close to perfect for this kind of negotiation - with the only real concern being whether he’s spotted but that’s a lot less likely than in town.
  • Hook 'Em 1

It’s pretty clear that some of you nerds have never been to HSB.

Yeah, does nobody know there’s a private plane landing strip out there? It’s nice, secluded and not in Austin. It would be bad form to have Urban down and showing him around before cutting Herman loose. It’s why we need to go ahead and cut bait on TH. Let an interim handle the game Saturday.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

Yeah, does nobody know there’s a private plane landing strip out there. It’s nice, secluded and not in Austin. It would be bad form to have Urban down and showing him around before cutting Herman loose. It’s why we need to go ahead and cut bait on TH. Let an interim handle the game Saturday.

I want to believe it's happening soon. Like tomorrow soon.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

Just to bring this schizo thread full circle, that pie should be after a burger at Storm's in Burnet. 

Wow, I did not see this post when I posted the same thing.  War does strange things to a man.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, satyanash said:

One of the biggest tragedies of 2020. The mexican Pizza was the best of Taco Bell's vegetarian offerings, lived off the stuff in undergrad.

Also lost the 7-layer burrito, that was a vegetarian staple which required no further dietary adjustment request. I observed a moment of silence.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, BurntOrange&White said:

I personally think when it happens there will be a Herman relieved of his duties press release that goes out followed by an introduction of Meyer the same day. 

Don't you think the closer it gets to Saturday the more likely if anything happens it will be Sunday or Monday?.

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic