Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Anyone figure out the weird thing after the 3 skylines?  Here's the best I've got. 
><a href=https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/uploads/monthly_2020_12/image.png.da655962f531e0370fdef9a99823606f.png' alt='image.png.da655962f531e0370fdef9a99823606f.png'>

The buckeye signs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, derpyhorndog said:

Um, guys, I know most of y'all seem to be losing interest in the FlightAware game (except me), but I might have something in light of today's multiple confirmations (by Chip Brown and others) that Urban was in Las Vegas today and (by closetojumping / Eric Nahlin) that Phil Knight is pushing Urban to UT.

Posted about this one earlier today before some flight plan updates, but this is the plane in question. To name a few, this week it has had stops in Columbus, Houston and Dallas. Today, it flew from Houston to Las Vegas. They're clearly trying to scramble the upcoming flight plan with some fakes, but it's clear the only viable next leg is Las Vegas to Palm Springs, CA tomorrow.

The Palm Springs airport is 8 miles from the swanky Madison Club residential community in La Quinta. How is this relevant? It's home to Phil Knight

8 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Tough crowd. As predicted, flight is now in route from Vegas to Palm Springs. 

Reveal hidden contents

RiHw7bl.png

👀👀

6 minutes ago, Big_kat said:

That’s a coconut isn’t it? Someone suggested it may stand for bucknuts and the plate feather for eating crow. 

If you view the original tweet on twitter and hover over it, it says chestnut..close enough to  a buckeye

Edited by rpspeed
  • Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

There is no chance Urban will get $8 to $10 million at Fox. It won't even be half that. I have a friend that's an agent who is in the know on this stuff. Kirk Herbstreit is in the $2 million range and that was pre-Covid. 

That Kirk guy is talking out of his ass. 

This is correct. Entertainment is getting hit hard here right now with layoffs nearly every 2 weeks. No way will a studio analyst get that type of bump right now.

34 minutes ago, Etexhorn13 said:

Btw, what actually is this flavor? I bought a bag at the store last week along with the jalapeño, mistaking them for the spicy crawtator. I can’t quite figure it but but it seems like it’s some sort of strange bbq flavor.  

man i think its just a "creole" flavor  i know its mainly paprka salt and garlic 

6 minutes ago, Texas Flood said:

This is correct. Entertainment is getting hit hard here right now with layoffs nearly every 2 weeks. No way will a studio analyst get that type of bump right now.

Not disagreeing, but even $1 mil to 1.5 mil is technically a huge increase.  It's all about that base.

Edited by clapclapclap
No trouble

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic