Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

1 minute ago, futureman said:

look, I would be ecstatic to show you the inside of my lower bowel, as that would mean urban is our next coach. I really, really want it to happen. I want us to win again.

but that ain’t reality. 

I admire your commitment to the bit.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, GRHorn said:

Look at this fat fucking baby

dkr quit because he was sick of switzer cheating.  fuck you brando.

undermined....

akers?

mcwilliams?

mackovic?

charlie?

therm?

how the hell were any of them "undermined"?  what does that even mean?

brando is one more example of why, if this happens, it will be about time we shove a dildo down the throat of every media hater.  they can't stand the idea of us telling them to go fuck themselves while we go fort knox.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, victory88 said:

You know Urban is watching J Whit and thinking just how similar his skill set is to Percy Harvin.  

If he is watching then future man is right. Did you not hear a flight left at 9:30 am PST from Van Nuys to Austin.

Edited by DanTheHorn

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

dkr quit because he was sick of switzer cheating.  fuck you brando.

undermined....

akers?

mcwilliams?

mackovic?

charlie?

therm?

how the hell were any of them "undermined"?  what does that even mean?

brando is one more example of why, if this happens, it will be about time we shove a dildo down the throat of every media hater.  they can't stand the idea of us telling them to go fuck themselves while we go fort knox.

we pretty much give a coach anything they want and have for decades. they are undermined when they start being shitty coaches and lose to shitty teams on the reg.  Urban knows this and doesn't lose to shitty teams on the reg.

DKR hated Texas so much he lived in Austin for the rest of his life and was an ambassador for the school until the day he died.  He has a fucking T ring memorial between his and Edith's burnt orange headstones.  Herbstreit can fist himself.

spacer.png

Clearly this man hated the University of Texas.

Edited by kevwun
  • Hook 'Em 9

2 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

17-0... this shit is going to go another week. 

1 minute ago, thepop said:

This game has nothing to do with coaching change.

There was always a possibility that nothing happens until the season is over. The postponement of the Kansas game could make it go another week. 

Do you mind linking it? I'm on their website and cant find it

Bought it a while back. I don’t see the burnt orange option through yeti.

Dicks has it (although the white yeti logo at the bottom seems white on the website...mine is chrome).

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/yeti-14-ozrambler-mug-17yeturmblr14zmgxodr/17yeturmblr14zmgxodr?sku=20313383&camp=CSE:DSG_92700047423796173_pla_pla-338925189963&segment=&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIx4Xd5K-37QIVgYJbCh2JugtaEAQYASABEgIZt_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

1da94f6bf6426fcf426585a876e7854a.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 1

We are currently on the outside looking in on the Big 12 championship game. Truth. We knew we would have a very good chance of winning today's contest. And a bowl game appearance as well. Team is playing well today. Opting out or not. Hook'em. Proud of our guys. Especially those playing today. Not attacking those who are not.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pearlandhorn said:

Definitely wouldn’t be upset if urban kept ash on as DC.

The offense is pretty much why Herman is getting fired and that is his specialty.  the D has met expectations mostly.    They played good enough to beat ISU and I am pretty sure they wold play much better against TCU and Tech now. 

1 hour ago, LonghornSean said:

I don't hate Herbie as much as most of y'all but yeah that segment this morning was complete bullshit, as if crazy fan expectations are unique to Texas.  He also kept making the point that UT has "NINE!" regents looking over the coach's shoulder. "Nine!"

9KY7bQKpkNbNZBs0_gzlExhQkXCRwSdlGOhJxrFX

ohio state has 15 trustees

https://trustees.osu.edu/university-board/board

FUCK YOU HERBSTREIT YOU HYPOCRITICAL FULL aggy DOUCHEBAG

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, texas08 said:

Bought it a while back. I don’t see the burnt orange option through yeti.

Dicks has it (although the white yeti logo at the bottom seems white on the website...mine is chrome).

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/yeti-14-ozrambler-mug-17yeturmblr14zmgxodr/17yeturmblr14zmgxodr?sku=20313383&camp=CSE:DSG_92700047423796173_pla_pla-338925189963&segment=&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIx4Xd5K-37QIVgYJbCh2JugtaEAQYASABEgIZt_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

1da94f6bf6426fcf426585a876e7854a.jpg

Maid is off today, I see. 

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic