Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

1 minute ago, Mo Horn said:

How could it not be? They were talking about an RB that's like 5.6. You don't use that analogy unless you intend to. What was even more funny were all the comments after about the camera being focused on Meyer and that they should just keep a camera trained on him

could be, I just found it nonsensical. the fact that UM wasn't jumping in and commenting was the real telltale sign.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/WDY618/history/20201205/1640Z/KDZB/KVNY

DZB > Van Nuys en route

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/GJE3105/history/20201205/1730Z/KVNY/KAUS

Van Nuys > ABIA, scheduled to take off 5 min ago  keep an eye on this if it keeps getting pushed back  

both in the air dammit

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

dkr quit because he was sick of switzer cheating.  fuck you brando.

undermined....

akers?

mcwilliams?

mackovic?

charlie?

therm?

how the hell were any of them "undermined"?  what does that even mean?

brando is one more example of why, if this happens, it will be about time we shove a dildo down the throat of every media hater.  they can't stand the idea of us telling them to go fuck themselves while we go fort knox.

Fred was undermined.  People who wanted Mike Campbell to succeed Darrell got their panties in a wad and called recruits telling them not to come to Texas, that Fred was a drunk (nothing could have been further from the truth), wouldn't develop them, was abusive, etc.  Anthony Carter was all set to commit to Fred but some BMD called him up and told him he was an asst. coach and how did he feel about playing defense?  Joey Browner was going to come here but same sort of shit there.  Akers still recruited well and would've continued to win big but that's when the rest of the conference went completely rogue.  But Tim Brando is a UT-hating cunt of Old Testament proportion, and if syphilis ever makes a comeback, I hope the motherfucker gets it. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, South Austin said:

It’s worth remarking that one Urban Meyer got troph back on the football forum. 

dude I was talking to my oldest son about all the places I would take him with UM as the coach.  game on donkey kong.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, ballrific said:

How much do we trust Trey Elling?  I thought CDC traveled to all away games. Brian Jones seemed like he had an idea on their show but I could have been overly optimistic

I missed the origin of the discussion but BJ said “yes” to the question Elling asked on Thursday, which was basically “yes or no, urban Meyer will be the next coach at Texas.” He then laughed about it and said might as well be optimistic on the 50/50 guess.  You could tell he was thrown off by the question and honestly knew nothing beyond being certain Meyer was holding a very good offer. 

2 minutes ago, troph said:

oh just the resident tranny fag lesbian here.  fuck off if you think it's virtue signalling.  I own this fucking place.  gtfo.

Well, I can't delete it. I did try as since you were offended by it.  

It's still one of the funniest movies ever made. I will stand by that! 🤣

14 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Has nothing to do with capitalization. Longhorns don't call it "the university."

Correct, but note there may be some old horns out there (early 70's) who remember a time when we did call it, "The University" of Texas. It was more of a slam on aggy (THE university of the State of Texas is the University of Texas) and had nothing to do with tOSU. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Dude has his head down and led with crown. 

Sure. Any time any player goes low for a tackle at the waist and down, that’s how their head is going to be. Are they supposed to look up at the sky? But even in this case, had the QB not ducked him, impact would have been sooner, his head wouldn’t have been as far down, and most likely a shoulder impact based on the angle. But because the QB slid, the target was missed, impact delayed, and the helmets advanced closer before contact. It’s a tough position for tacklers going low, especially coming at any type of angle.
  • Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Gut Wagon said:

This is easily the worst KSU defense I've ever seen us face. That said, Bijan is clearly a manimal. Today he's helping us recruit everyone except maybe LJ Johnson. 

Even then LJ and Bijan are friends, and LJ wants to split carries.

12 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

Do they know Herman is gone? Playing with a swag today

Herman's been drunk all week and is letting the coordinators call plays that actually work today. If not for Kerstetter's deflating injury, it's probably 52-10 or something now.

Just now, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Well, I can't delete it. I did try as since you were offended by it.  

It's still one of the funniest movies ever made. I will stand by that! 🤣

it's fine, I'm not board police but I will flip your ass off anytime a slur word shows up funny or not.  if you can deal with that, do what you like.  I'll leave the policing to the admins. 

2 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

Sure. Any time any player goes low for a tackle at the waist and down, that’s how their head is going to be. Are they supposed to look up at the sky? But even in this case, had the QB not ducked him, impact would have been sooner, his head wouldn’t have been as far down, and most likely a shoulder impact based on the angle. But because the QB slid, the target was missed, impact delayed, and the helmets advanced closer before contact. It’s a tough position for tacklers going low, especially coming at any type of angle.

False. You’re taught as a player to keep your head up. Why are you defending a blatantly obvious call and ejection?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, JOSEYWALES66 said:

Sam is doing a better job today of not only throwing to the backs out of the backfield but leading them properly so they can catch the ball in stride. 

It's almost like he doesn't have a great deep ball but has always been good in the RPO. 

Amazing what happens when your play calling emphasizes your players strengths

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Correct, but note there may be some old horns out there (early 70's) who remember a time when we did call it, "The University" of Texas. It was more of a slam on aggy (THE university of the State of Texas is the University of Texas) and had nothing to do with tOSU. 

Also related to TU

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic