Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

3 minutes ago, NoctambulantBrobdingnagian said:

you are a dumb fuck with bad opinions; I think I remember you opining that there shouldn't be live mascots including Bevo

I’m stating how I think the people in charge see it. If it was up to me Herman would be long gone.

1 minute ago, troph said:

We won’t be able to tell if it’s the plane but if it turns around after the Baylor game or if it comes back tomorrow that could be wicked. Problem is I don’t day drink anymore so it won’t be as much fun. 

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

Herman texting "Hey Chris, you @ home?  had a question. can u give me a call? or I can call you."

LOL. Yep. 

I was just talking about those two almost identical posts being made at the same time...

9 minutes ago, ztejas said:

OU winning might help force CDC's hand, and I have money on OU covering the spread.

Somehow I still want OU to lose this game. Maybe I'll discover my breaking point for cheering for OU at somepoint - but it isn't tonight.

Always want them to lose. Never want to hear boomer sooner.

2 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

They're not emotional enough. 

Or irrational enough. 

Reminds me of a bit. When a woman says "I'll be ready in 5 minutes" and a man says "this game will be over in 5 minutes" they are referring to the exact same amount of time.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

Director of Sales for a logistics company. If y’all need to move some LTL or FTL freight, holla at ya boiiiii

I need dire help with logistics,
Custom kitchen deliveries
We gotta move these refrigerators
We gotta move these colour TV's
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

a) I married a poster from here

b) we got divorced

c) I got surly as compensation I guess

d) Anyone here that has met me or knows me knows what I look like. If you like tall, skinny girls without any plastic surgery and a surgically repaired collarbone that is obsessed with football you can get to know me.

e) Y'all make me smile

Keep at it. Past 400 pages!!!! It is hard to believe that a chick would be this engaged with football but I am. I think I have already posted pictures of myself (not anything sexy) on this board  a few times.

Surly Tinder.

X-rays of the collarbone or gtfo.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Look, I am not the girl y’all need nudes from. Y’all are way too picky. And notice too much. Lol. And I’d be proud to call most of u my friends and if we could have a happy hour I would show. That is my almost 16 year old dog Little Bitry with me. Anyway still nursing a broken heart stuff but this thread has made me happier than I can say. Proud to be a part of this palace of degenerate posters. That’s the most current picture I have. And by current I mean a few weeks ago. 

4554B0D8-4C22-40F5-8A4A-52804CF41F13.jpeg

spacer.png

How much for the pooch?  Asking for a friend. 

Edited by Underdog
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Just now, Nicole44 said:

Look, I am not the girl y’all need nudes from. Y’all are way too picky. And notice too much. Lol. And I’d be proud to call most of u my friends and if we could have a happy hour I would show. That is my almost 16 year old dog Little Bitry with me. Anyway still nursing a broken heart stuff but this thread has made me happier than I can say. Proud to be a part of this palace of degenerate posters. That’s the most current picture I have. And by current I mean a few weeks ago. 

Bella.

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Don’t show pics they won’t be nice they will either stalk you or ridicule you.  They are like the walking dead but they feed on boob pics instead of your flesh. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic