Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

No high waisted jeans. Yuck. Thanks for the congrats on my new job. Just relaxing. Headed for the sleeps. 

y’all are awesome! Keep up the good work. I’ll be back for tomorrow’s night shift no doubt. 

isn’t something badass supposed to happen? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Not sure Beck was calling any plays after seeing what happened after his departure in games that mattered. 

Since no one actually knows anything, for realz, at least here, I choose my own delusions and still consider UM as happening.

Tiring of delayed gratification however.

1m1dsm.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, MichaelDicksonFanClub said:

Wasn’t Kurk Barton supposed to release his home video with Urban turning down the job today

Yeah no news on that yet. He is doing an interview with him on Thursday though if you want me to pass along any questions.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, trythisathome said:

Beck honestly seems like he would be a great head coach if he took the CEO approach and didn't touch the offense. 

I would be the greatest CEO coach of all time.  I promise not to touch anything except the remote for the TV in my office and the phone to give my lunch order to the secretary. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Chili dog said:

High-wasted jeans went out of style for a reason. I hate that they’ve come back. 

They make women look fatter with worse asses. I hate them. I fucking hate them like @Tex Pete hates Kubiak. 

EnchantingExemplaryHoverfly-max-1mb.gif?

Edited by wood
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

I made a mistake. I got board and went into CR. Whoops. They cray cray. I need to track flights or something to wash my palette. I feel gross. Give me a HSB flight to track! 

There are like five posters that make up 90% of the posts including at least one bot/troll. It’s probably a good idea to stay away from that board unless you literally have nothing else to do and even then just sitting in a room and staring at the wall is probably more productive. 

Edited by Newy25
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 2

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic