Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

3 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

It is kind of sus how the entire program is shut down because 2 coaches and 5 players have the covid.

it's contact-tracing based though, right?

so if i test positive i may have interacted with my whole position group making say half the WR then have to be held out due to close contact procedures

meaning that it is me + the 5 other WR that are then held out for X days or until after they have X negative tests in a row?

Just now, NoName said:

so if i test positive i may have interacted with my whole position group making say half the WR then have to be held out due to close contact procedures

meaning that it is me + the 5 other WR that are then held out for X days or until after they have X negative tests in a row?

Other programs haven't shut down for contact tracing this long.....think about it man.

Conspiracy Theories And Interior Design GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, NoName said:

So we should instead believe Chip, Texas to the PAC10 / Tom Herman to LSU, Brown?

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, NoName said:

I haven't watched any of TH's pressers this year, but it's been said they were all via Zoom.  So why would they need to cancel the presser, if it were done via Zoom anyway?  

learn-to-read-the-map-map-banner.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

I made a mistake. I got board and went into CR. Whoops. They cray cray. I need to track flights or something to wash my palette. I feel gross. Give me a HSB flight to track! 

Dumbfuck. You went in hard against vaccines and brought it on yourself. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 3

34 minutes ago, NoName said:

can someone, ANYONE, tell me why this guy is worth listening to?

especially when he says (makes up) shit like this:

DuuE7ZKA

He called his shot a week ago that Kansas would not be played and Tom's Monday presser would be canceled.  Not saying he's legit, but thus isn't a sudden claim by him.

• Hook 'Em 1

Should I be wearing a tin foil hat simply because I haven't been 100% convinced that UM is a no go? I don't think so. But if you're dedicating large amounts of time to trying to convince others that it is a 100% sure thing, let me suggest that you can find orange tin foil on the internet and that would be a great look for you.

Edited by 1leggedduck

9 minutes ago, TexasRenegade said:

He called his shot a week ago that Kansas would not be played and Tom's Monday presser would be canceled.  Not saying he's legit, but thus isn't a sudden claim by him.

I leaning that he’s a troll who got lucky. I don’t think a staff that is being embarrassed nationally is going to keep an air-tight conspiracy going that would have actual consequences with the NCAA and possibly the CDC*.

*the federal entity, not AD 

Edited by Doc Reeves
  • Hook 'Em 1

Nick Saban has had a false positive once and full blown Covid once. Neither one of the games were cancelled lulz. Seems pretty sketchy on our end. I think shit gets interesting with Ohio State potentially being left out of the big 10 title game. If they get shunned and can't play in the CFP then I'm betting we see urban snag his buddies and then it's fucking on fellas/ladies!!!

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Hmmmmm

Due to Department of Health capacity restrictions placed on Hobart Arena, “An Evening with Urban Meyer” event scheduled for April 22, 2021, has been cancelled with the hope of rescheduling in the fall of 2021. The event has sold very well and we simply cannot accommodate the sheer number of ticket holders on the April date. 
The Troy Area Chamber of Commerce has been assured that Coach Meyer is excited about the opportunity to speak to a capacity crowd at Hobart Arena, so the Troy Area Chamber of Commerce will work diligently to reschedule this exciting event.
Refunds on credit cards should be automatically processed by next Friday, December 18th. If you purchased your tickets with cash, please return your tickets to the Hobart Arena Ticket office Weekdays 9am – 5pm as soon as possible for a full cash refund. 
If you have further questions or need assistance, please call the Hobart Arena offices at  (937) 339-2911.

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic