Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

2 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Capture.GIF.eb1d439c6a9b66dc3e2a10ddbbb50afa.GIF

We went over this yesterday, but the shirt and pullover he's wearing in the picture up above is the same from Cowherd, Barton interview, and fox bit on best coaches.  It was yesterday.

Edited by Yuk

40 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I post semi-frequently during the day and the night.

What are the representatives of these programs prepared to offer for my allegiance?

One perfect, perfect, perfect McRib kolache with mayo should do the trick, right?

Edited by hobbs

1 minute ago, Yuk said:

We went over this yesterday, but the shirt and pullover he's wearing in the screen print up above is the same from Cowherd, Barton interview, and fox bit on best coaches.  It was yesterday.

Maybe instead of something happening this Tuesday, the ninja is telling us will be happening this coming Tuesday :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

The unfuzzed date/time on the laptop picture coincides exactly with this event.

see below post for comparison. you may be right, but he's wearing the same shirt pullover two days apart then.

17 hours ago, Yuk said:

Same shirt in all three?  Same coat/pullover in top two?

1 hour ago, hornfromdallas said:

u yt people have got to stop believing this fairy tale telling opp @closetojumping

I thought OPP was other people's pussy. Can someone explain it contextually in this sentence?

You whitey people have got to stop believing this fairy telling other people's pussy close to jumping - seems like a bunch of jumbled words.

1 minute ago, MichaelDicksonFanClub said:

If none of you follow recruiting, a three star center that we got to replace the not-as-good brock just decommitted. He and his family are super buddy-buddy with Herb Hand, so clearly he got the news that Hand was gone and that Urban decided to process him for the Brocks.

I bet he puts mayo on his meat kolaches.

11 minutes ago, Bevo said:

I thought OPP was other people's pussy. Can someone explain it contextually in this sentence?

You whitey people have got to stop believing this fairy telling other people's pussy close to jumping - seems like a bunch of jumbled words.

opp just means someone against you, the opposition, basically just a way to say someone is a bitch or loser.

6 minutes ago, MichaelDicksonFanClub said:

If none of you follow recruiting, a three star center that we got to replace the not-as-good brock just decommitted. He and his family are super buddy-buddy with Herb Hand, so clearly he got the news that Hand was gone and that Urban decided to process him for the Brocks.

His dad is an NFL strength coach.  He's going to find out if we've been poking around in the league.

• Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, MichaelDicksonFanClub said:

He saw Jake majors’ performance at ksu. 

• Hook 'Em 2

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic