Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

4 hours ago, brojangles2 said:

I’m always 13th fucking wheel at these holiday get togethers. I got relegated to a couch pull out last night and I’m ready to rip everyone’s head off today. Slept for about 16 minutes. Felt like sleeping on a chain link fence.

Well, she let you nail her on the couch. There are worse things than being relegated to a pull out, like children possibly. Get drunk and talk politics, that always cheers everyone up!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Bevo&Pevo said:

I probably shot a million of those little green army men when I got my first BB gun.  Hanging small corks or bobbers on a barbed wire fence makes good practice.

So you're the responsible party...

3QFJ.gif  

I enjoyed the paratroopers...

bRQsmfASLMWtuCRtqV7QYCI3OMOTtAeBvbYGnlIC

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

I’m on my 6th viewing of Christmas story. Fucking Scott fargas was a boss till he met angry ralphie. Bet he felt like a pussy knowing he got his ass beat by a guy with a little orphan Annie decoder pen. 

Yeah but what color was Ralphie’s piss because of all that Ovaltine?

3 hours ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

I’m on my 6th viewing of Christmas story. Fucking Scott fargas was a boss till he met angry ralphie. Bet he felt like a pussy knowing he got his ass beat by a guy with a little orphan Annie decoder pen. 

Scut. Scut Farkus. 

WTF is going on ITT? I come back from the worst Christmas torture since Jesus on a stake and what do I get? A whole bunch of creepy, freaky and nasty. Fisting, diarrhea, and nonsense that doesn't even make sense. Let's get something straight around here, no one can beat me at the mcnasty. Stop trying to replace me.