Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

1 hour ago, Sir Ulrich said:

I am all for the ballsy calls but man all he had to do was not throw a pass on 3rd and short and they win that game. 

If they had ran it on 3rd and 2, not made it,  took a delay and then punted, Georgia gets the ball back with around 50 seconds or so.

Had Georgia went ahead and won, you just tip your hat to them.  Sour loss, but Cincinnati would have done what they needed to do from a clock perspective.

But to stop the damned clock at 1:34 when Georgia had no timeouts is just inexcusable.  He gifted that win to them.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

An update on the money. It’s been collected (at least from my Panhandle peep). Man to be that rich. Here’s to hoping for some serious BDE life altering news tomorrow or Sunday. 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼

Go Clempson Tigers!

Clemson GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

An update on the money. It’s been collected (at least from my Panhandle peep). Man to be that rich. Here’s to hoping for some serious BDE life altering news tomorrow or Sunday. 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼

BDE.  

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

If they had ran it on 3rd and 2, not made it,  took a delay and then punted, Georgia gets the ball back with around 50 seconds or so.

Had Georgia went ahead and won, you just tip your hat to them.  Sour loss, but Cincinnati would have done what they needed to do from a clock perspective.

But to stop the damned clock at 1:34 when Georgia had no timeouts is just inexcusable.  He gifted that win to them.

So Georgia didn’t want to be there, but then, all of a sudden, the SEC SEC SEC strength came through and not only did they want to be there, they fucking won, as all SEC teams that want to be there do.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Tell your peep thanks and if he’s ever in the Circle C area to PM me and I will buy him a beer. 

• Hook 'Em 1

46 minutes ago, BurntOrangeBlooded15 said:

I would think this is the opposite.  Sam is Herman’s boy. I see this as him leaving after Casey went nuts and a new coach is going to come in with a new OC, system and open comps everywhere.  

From people that know him it has been pretty consistent that the only way he would consider coming back was if Herman was not going to be there next year.

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

All I can offer for information on my end is that I asked my source let me know when it came time to collect money. Or at least his. It happened this afternoon. Don’t know if that means UM or a Plan B. Just know he wouldn’t be offering it up now if Herman was staying. My source had no problems offering up some kind of money even if he stayed (for the Program) but not this much. Wish I knew how to track the money. Do they get it back if it’s a fail? Lulz. I am happy to know that what he promised initially my source said he added more. So there’s that. Please be UM! Please! 

What is your source’s favorite frozen pizza?

• Hook 'Em 2

14 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

The fact this happened before any CFP game outcomes feels like a good thing

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I just Venmo’d mine. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

All I can offer for information on my end is that I asked my source let me know when it came time to collect money. Or at least his. It happened this afternoon. Don’t know if that means UM or a Plan B. Just know he wouldn’t be offering it up now if Herman was staying. My source had no problems offering up some kind of money even if he stayed (for the Program) but not this much. Wish I knew how to track the money. Do they get it back if it’s a fail? Lulz. I am happy to know that what he promised initially my source said he added more. So there’s that. Please be UM! Please! 

Out of rep to give, but thanks for the update!

The whole premise of urban or bust is there is no better option with Dabo and Saban entrenched except meyer. 

the good news is so much time has passed with the quiet that the story is an easy tell and right now an even easier one to see happening. He was a no, circumstances changed, he’s a yes and ready to fuck Riley’s shit up. 

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, TotallyLegit said:

The fact this happened before any CFP game outcomes feels like a good thing

I thought so too. He’s actually reading the board right now. Lurking. Lmao. Asked me about the travel thread. I can vouch for him if he joins. But someone has to vouch for me. I am legit but that’s the way it works. That’s the way. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, troph said:

The whole premise of urban or bust is there is no better option with Dabo and Saban entrenched except meyer. 

the good news is so much time has passed with the quiet that the story is an easy tell and right now an even easier one to see happening. He was a no, circumstances changed, he’s a yes and ready to fuck Riley’s shit up. 

60946703986__FFD67ACF-9486-4C78-BB2A-4834BFD0152C.JPG

60972605646__D0F77A85-2220-41C0-A864-6CB35E1C3C58.JPG

Pizza! 

Just now, Nicole44 said:

I thought so too. He’s actually reading the board right now. Lurking. Lmao. Asked me about the travel thread. I can vouch for him if he joins. But someone has to vouch for me. I am legit but that’s the way it works. That’s the way. 

Vouching isn’t free.

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I was about to vouch for you, but something tells me you wouldn’t appreciate the nature of my vouching...

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Don't disclose who he/she is... always good to protect your sources. 😋

• Hook 'Em 2

26 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

joffrey baratheon applause GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

image.jpeg.7e643555c794eb9f8a9cc5048d457fe4.jpeg

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I mean...to collect money confirms they got a yes yesterday (which is what IT inferred kinda sorta)...can’t imagine getting a firm yes before the CFP games....ummm this shit is happening

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 1