Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Just now, Spider2YBanana said:

Same, man. Same. I ran out of rep at the wrong time. 

why the fuck is there a rep limit anyway. I'm all Austrian economics all the time, but when it comes to Surly we need some Keynesian bs in here, print money/rep damnit

Edited by alphahorn
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, immamac said:

It's honestly one of the best threads that has ever existed in the history of the internet.

Not just the internet. This thread will be next to other great literary texts in human history. It’s on par with the Bible, Shakespeare, The Republic by Plato and what ever Darwin wrote.  “Urban or Bust” will be looked at as a turning point in human history when it’s all said and done. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, jofus said:

[mention]Nicole44 [/mention] How does your source feel about you spilling the beans here? Seems like the panhandle would narrow it down to him pretty quickly.

Not really. As i mentioned my dad helped with a diagnosis that he believes saved his life. The Panhandle wouldn’t narrow it down that much. Second opinion on a diagnosis that was believed to be benign. My dad found an abnormal irregularity where no one else did. The odds of finding my source unless he feels like saying hi and joining are slim to none. Unless the bag men/man/woman or whoever wants to share. In a failure I doubt that happens. In a success sure. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Newy25 said:

I wondered what it was like with the bars closed on the mountain. If I was not getting double Bloody Mary’s at the Sun Spot in Winter Park I don’t know if I would enjoy the skiing as much. 

Everything appears to be open, just limited entry.  Breckinridge bars and restaurants  are really strict with the mask shit and all the rituals.  Vail didn’t care as much.  Keystone is sort of in the middle....by my limited observations  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DoneWithit said:

Not just the internet. This thread will be next to other great literary texts in human history. It’s on par with the Bible, Shakespeare, The Republic by Plato and what ever Darwin wrote.  “Urban or Bust” will be looked at as a turning point in human history when it’s all said and done. 

This thread is more like Snow White and the Three Stooges than Shakespeare.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Bullshit, it's Shakespeare banging Snow White while the Three Stooges watch and provide commentary

Edited by alphahorn
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, alphahorn said:

why the fuck is there a rep limit anyway. I'm all Austrian economics all the time, but when it comes to Surly we need some Keynesian bs in here, print money/rep damnit

Incentive to donate $3/mo man. Simple economics, trickle down, voodoo economics. 

1 minute ago, lemonandaturd said:

We literally have every facet of life in this one thread. Boobs, cooking, beer, sadness, happiness, mystery, doubt, love more boobs and beer etc...ITS. ALL. HERE. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

22 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Have any of y’all ever run any kind of charitable orgs on a large scale? Or something similar? 

Actually yes. I'm Executive Director of a fairly large 501 (c) 3. Our Bylaws limit us to affordable housing in SA and Austin. I work with the other charitable organizations statewide on referrals. Why?

9 minutes ago, DoneWithit said:

Just print it out and display it next to the Gutenberg at the Ransom Center

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Knewk210 said:

Actually yes. I'm Executive Director of a fairly large 501 (c) 3. Our Bylaws limit us to affordable housing in SA and Austin. I work with the other charitable organizations statewide on referrals. Why?

As far as pms and questions I’m getting about how fundraising and such work. Not using the right terms

1 hour ago, alphahorn said:

yeah, most of us have learned to stay away from John McAfee

CSB / I drank on the beach in Belize until the wee hours with the British mercenary that McAfee hired to kill his neighbor.  Sketchy dude who should be in prison.