Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

1 minute ago, Longhornlove said:

Reminds me of Briles, he was so dirty and everyone overlooked it because he was a "religious man" He and his cronies were dirty in high school and everyone knew it. Pumping this kids full of steroids.

Who overlooked it? The reality is no one cares as long as the football is good.

32 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I have to ask because I don’t know. Is there a story about him or does he just want to stay there as DC? He isn’t even the highest paid coordinator. Tie for Steele and Sark. 

i don't know either from what i've gathered he's content being a highly paid coordinator

Just now, nunna yo bizness said:

I know that the recent consensus has been that Mullen is off the list, but if anyone still thinks it might be him, I just saw that he fired 2 defensive coaches today.  Seems unlikely he'd be going anywhere if he's making coaching changes.

Cool, they can keep him, I'm not interested, much better options out there IMHO.

1 minute ago, nunna yo bizness said:

I know that the recent consensus has been that Mullen is off the list, but if anyone still thinks it might be him, I just saw that he fired 2 defensive coaches today.  Seems unlikely he'd be going anywhere if he's making coaching changes.

Mullen is under a show cause... why in the literal fuck would we hire someone that would subject our school to a show cause? Ugggh...

5 minutes ago, nunna yo bizness said:

Actually he announced they won’t return. My guess is their contracts ran out. The fact that he hasn’t fired Grantham is intriguing to me

5 minutes ago, nunna yo bizness said:

Get this shit talk out of here. Urban or bust!

4 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Tonight is showing that it doesn't matter if Urban is announced before the end of the season. OSU is pretty dammed focus, so may as well announce him tomorrow or Sunday. 

while this is certainly true, if that's urban's hot point it aint happening

Just now, Billy Pilgrim said:

Is this the beginning of Clemson’s demise? Lawrence, Etienne, Rogers will be gone. Defense looks like dog shit. Future doesn’t exactly look bright for Clemson right now.  

I was wondering the same thing, but I think it’s probably the Whiteclaw talking. The ACC will be a cake walk again next year.

Just now, alphahorn said:

they're getting whipped up front all night long.  have to win the trenches.  trevor has been under duress all night.

Yep. Football has changed a lot in the past 20 years, but the best way to win has stayed the exact same. Win the trenches and don't turn the ball over. It's not a complicated game.

• Hook 'Em 1