Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Urbs is sitting in front of the TV eating domino's and saying to himself "This is MY team, I should be down there on that sideline!"

It's in that moment that he makes his decision to return to college coaching. To a program with a winning history, with solid players and good leadership, a team that's in the mix every year and on the verge of making it big.

It's in that moment that he decides to take the job at Boise State.

• Rage+1 1

Urbs is sitting in front of the TV eating domino's and saying to himself "This is MY team, I should be down there on that sideline!"

It's in that moment that he makes his decision to return to college coaching. To a program with a winning history, with solid players and good leadership, a team that's in the mix every year and on the verge of making it big.

one problem, hes in the stands

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Be patient!

I am. I don’t think he’s coming. Nothing seems to look like it’s likely. All I can say is the reason I’m not giving up on anything is because it’s logical and should happen, damn it. 
hopeful you know something I don’t, obviously. Read your post earlier. We shall see. I’m hopeful. 

Just now, Huckleberry said:

What a terrible fucking take by Carrington. That play is illegal and should stay illegal because that's how players break their necks. That's to protect the defender, not the ball carrier. 

Sure. Just start calling it equally on runners when they lower their crown. Until then fuck that rule. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Horny04 said:

Papa johns man. Papa Johns. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

What a terrible fucking take by Carrington. That play is illegal and should stay illegal because that's how players break their necks. That's to protect the defender, not the ball carrier. 

Has no credibility in regards to the game with that comment. But I guess he’s cool and can relate to kids.

Alright guys. I woke up this morning and watched the rose bowl parade special and when they finished with the all time great moments in rose bowl history and it was Vince as the highlight and pinnacle I was filled with pride and emotion. 

then I sat here all day and watched these games and I’m really sick and fucking tired of Texas not being in the mix.  We belong on this stage. 

Urbs or bust. get it done.

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 3

19 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Mack still had highly rated classes as we slid into mediocrity. The product on the field doesn’t look great and none of their underclassmen are standing out

You just made me look up Texas' 2010-2012 classes. God that's depressing. 

Still - the young(ish) and still hungry part is the differentiator to me. Mack was almost 60 and 2 years older than Urban is right now in 2009. Dabo just turned 51. 

Until they implode next year the way we did in 2010 I'm going to say that they will be just fine. Bama got fucking OBLITERATED in the title game in 2018/19 and missed the playoff last year and they are right back in it. (Another data point - Clemson got smacked in the semis in 2017/18 and came back and won it the next year).  Not saying Dabo is Saban but he has built something pretty similar.

Edited by ztejas

3 minutes ago, alphahorn said:

it's a burnt orange tie, he's been wearing it so much it faded and looks pinkish on tv, but that's the lighting

I knew it.  Guy loves the color so much and Shelly won't let him buy anymore bc she knows his whole closet will be full of it in a week.