Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

3 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

If the money was raised over the past couple of days and Tom is gone tomorrow like they said then we won't have to wait that long whether it's Urban or not. 

I feel pretty confident that Herman won’t be fired until all systems are a go with our next guy. I just don’t think that’s tomorrow.

Just now, Caddox said:

I feel pretty confident that Herman won’t be fired until all systems are a go with our next guy. I just don’t think that’s tomorrow.

That seems like how it’s been so I’d agree. I think we are about to enter the final window. 3-14 days. If we make it more than 2 weeks I’m calling bust. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Caddox said:

if urban is our man, which i believe he is, then our next guy has been a go for some time. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Money has been raised. And then some. 

2 minutes ago, Caddox said:

Would they have collected the money previously promised without having the guy lined up? 

3 hours ago, DoneWithit said:

Not just the internet. This thread will be next to other great literary texts in human history. It’s on par with the Bible, Shakespeare, The Republic by Plato and what ever Darwin wrote.  “Urban or Bust” will be looked at as a turning point in human history when it’s all said and done. 

It will become a valuable addition to the Western Canon

eteocles.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

3 minutes ago, alphahorn said:

if urban is our man, which i believe he is, then our next guy has been a go for some time. 

Timeline theory - herms is fired in the next few days, job goes open and unfilled through next weekend, Texas says publicly the search is on, not enough time to gin up the national media much and there is not smoke because it’s done. Jan 11 comes and goes, a few days later Urbs says he’s in like Flynn. Texas wins.

• Hook 'Em 5

2 minutes ago, troph said:

Timeline theory - herms is fired in the next few days, job goes open and unfilled through next weekend, Texas says publicly the search is on, not enough time to gin up the national media much and there is not smoke because it’s done. Jan 11 comes and goes, a few days later Urbs says he’s in like Flynn. Texas wins.

schitts creek yes GIF by CBC

1 minute ago, troph said:

I, like @Caddox, am skeptical of any timeline that doesn’t metaphorically look like Raiders of the Lost Ark

image.gif.09ea296d95dd4c1846fb5df07044145a.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, troph said:

This is how you night shift folks.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, TotallyLegit said:

I, like @Caddox, am skeptical of any timeline that doesn’t metaphorically look like Raiders of the Lost Ark

image.gif.09ea296d95dd4c1846fb5df07044145a.gif

Dude my theory IS raiders of the lost ark - smoke and mirrors of a search with no movement so no rumors to chase down, then slip in urban right after Jan 11, the deal was already baked. 

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, Caddox said:

Yea but Herman won’t be fired until he’s ready to make moves. Frankly, I think this Ohio state win blows. 

Why? Because an additional 10 days? Fuck that. If it’s going down that shit doesn’t matter. 

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, troph said:

Dude my theory IS raiders of the lost ark - smoke and mirrors of a search with no movement so no rumors to chase down, then slip in urban right after Jan 11, the deal was already baked. 

So as soon as we dump TH, we’ll be Facebook official with UM...but our profile will be private till after the season?

• Haha 1

Just now, Kurt Bowels said:

I think deep down inside, Urban Meyer is pissed that Ryan Day is 60 minutes away, and many more chances in the future, from attaining some of the credit that Urban built. It wouldn't surprise me if he made the call to Texas tonight.

There's no effin way Urban Meyer (and Shelley) doesn't care about his college football legacy, where he stands on the all-time list. Saban can win another in about ten days. Day could begin his own legacy riding the coattails of Urban's hard work. I don't think the picture is just happenstance. I think Meyer could really be pissed tonight. Is he about to go...

requests are open — bête noire

...on Ohio State?

repped for the following content:

image.png.e6c44dd33fcf7bf469f341ce1da9b217.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1