Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

43 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

They whiffed on every main target if Sarkisian is the final answer. Or they just didn’t know what they were doing in the first place. Fucking pathetic hire. 

gonna wait until a reputable news source reports before I start drinking

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, Atticus said:

I'll believe it once the IT crew confirms, then i'll direct my interests elsewhere until I have a reason to pay attention again.

Would love the Sark rumor to TEXAS being a smokescreen for URBAN.

Hurts BAMA and helps suckeyes...  😂😂😂

• Hook 'Em 5

Just now, ElChupacabra said:

Personally, I don't believe that Saban would give Sark the okay to be announced as our new HC until after Alabama's season is over. I think Saban would tell him to keep it hush hush.

I agree. This does not seem to make sense timing wise. 

While I look for recent TX flight history to Tuscaloosa Regional, has anyone thrown out the idea that this Sark news may be a "trial balloon" of sorts, aimed at the UT fanbase and/or Urban?

Frankly it seems very odd that since early December the coaching search has been kept incredibly close to the vest, so much so that our 9.95'ers know less than they normally do (which is really a feat). Yet moments after Herman is fired, everyone runs to their news outlet contacts and spills the beans, "yep, it's Sark." 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, TejasPedro said:

Sark? I really would have taken Major over Sark. Glad herman is gone, I don’t see sark keeping all the Texas high school talent in Texas, guess we will just sit back and wait for another vince to come along. 
Urban save us!

You might want to look at Alabama's current class

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TejasPedro said:

Sark? I really would have taken Major over Sark. Glad herman is gone, I don’t see sark keeping all the Texas high school talent in Texas, guess we will just sit back and wait for another vince to come along. 
Urban save us!

Let's not completely lose our minds, okay?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Negged. Noone needs you by Elon-proxy lecturing us about wishful thinking. Everyone who has stuck around in this thread has at some point over the last month questioned their mental stability, don't need you or Tesla dude swooping in with a "told you so". Fuck off to the Fire Sark thread. 

Didn't Kiffin get hired before the playoffs and Sark replaced him?
He did. He made kiffin leave because it was distracting to preping during the playoff. It was between the semis and the final.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Just now, CowtownHorn said:

Just says sources tell ESPN’s Chris Low...whoever the fuck that is.

If Chip Brown's head spiders are his "sources" for this news, and Chip Brown pass that on to Chris Low, are Chris Low's "sources" Chip Brown and his head spiders? Sourceception.