Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

2 hours ago, Caddox said:

I’m here to take my medicine and answer to anything I posted in the past. I believed UM was in play until I saw the tweet from the main UT account. I was wrong and I’m willing to take lumps from anyone over the matter. 

I don’t care if you just made it all up. I enjoyed listening to it. A good story is a good story.

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

I have two friends at Bama. One is Saban’s longest tenured person in his inner circle, which should be obvious to figure out. They like Sark fine. They also say he hasn’t exactly been living the narrative fed to the media. Also, his heart surgery in July was brought on by cocaine heart, apparently. They think he’s a great football guy and such, but there’s a lot to worry about with the hire. 

The possibility exists of developing the same kind of cardiomyopathy (dilated) from either alcohol or cocaine. If it's cocaine specific, then it's likely Takotsubo cardiomyopathy.

Futureman is a sock for FCB. 

That being said<-its unclear why CUM said nothing to diffuse the speculation except that he is also a self absorbed douche.

Go do whatever ,Pope, and I give 0 billion  fucks whether you succeed or your head explodes from brain spiders or fake panic attacks...as you are :

"the coach who cried wolf".

Edited by El Squared
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

I have two friends at Bama. One is Saban’s longest tenured person in his inner circle, which should be obvious to figure out. They like Sark fine. They also say he hasn’t exactly been living the narrative fed to the media. Also, his heart surgery in July was brought on by cocaine heart, apparently. They think he’s a great football guy and such, but there’s a lot to worry about with the hire. 

Did Sarks wife try to jump out of an airplane during flight?   His desk can resemble Scarface’s if he can beat OU and win the B12 every year.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, futureman said:

simply not true, guy.  months ago I talked to the few people who would know and they said unequivocally that urban was a non-starter.  I understand that you are sad and angry right now.  but you’ll get over it. 

Why don't you go gloat in your prairie schooner tiny home you miserable  OU fuck sock.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

screenswipe those texts, download to your computer, use paint to black out names and numbers, and post in your apology thread

So, one point of order on this.  You seem intent on an apology thread without knowing if he legitimately had info that he was just passing along.  If he shows some proof per your demands why does he owe you or anyone else an apology?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, El Squared said:

Futureman is a sock for FCB. 

That being said<-its unclear why CUM said nothing to diffuse the speculation except that he is also a self absorbed douche.

Go do whatever ,Pope, and I give 0 billion  fucks whether you succeed or your head explodes from brain spiders or fake panic attacks...as you are :

"the coach who cried wolf".

The only speculation was in this thread, the rest of the world had no idea anything was going on.

4 hours ago, RGBIII said:

Well friends, this was the most fun I’ve ever had on the internet. I cracked open a Pinot from my last trip to Oregon and had to smoke some ribs. I am very hopeful for Sark and hope he is the long term answer..if he isn’t I’ll see y’all back on this thread in a couple of years. Hook em! 

D1916667-02F3-48ED-89EA-508237D291E1.jpeg

B42B5833-64F8-4A15-8E38-F73F5FA7B087.jpeg

Welp- at least we got some glorious BBQ pron out of this thread!

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

screenswipe those texts, download to your computer, use paint to black out names and numbers, and post in your apology thread

1 hour ago, immamac said:

This kinda should happen. In all fairness

well, @Caddox, we're waiting.  just start your own thread at your leisure.  but if you take too long, you're going to be accused of shenanigans.

Agree...most of the stuff shared via this “friend of a friend” stuff is bullshit. Let’s see how the guy does and hope he is true in his recovery. If he is, cool. If not, we fucking fire him and move on. 
With his past history, I certainly hope that his contract has an out clause for the University if his sobriety goes south.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Any time someone is hired in a big role, he/she is always “thoroughly vetted” and that is usually meaningless. 

No clue. 

I provided details on who I talked to and didn’t reference a third level. Not only that, I have provided info that has shown itself to be correct repeatedly over the years and even in this thread, including Herman being gone in every take and Del Conte’s weak vote of confidence coming and also being meaningless. So fuck off on the “friend of a friend” bullshit. You can believe what you wish, but I literally gave you details verifiable on this. Sorry if you wanted to hear nothing but glory for our new savior. 

Can you guys leave me out of this. I haven’t said shit the whole time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

2 minutes ago, nunna yo bizness said:

So, one point of order on this.  You seem intent on an apology thread without knowing if he legitimately had info that he was just passing along.  If he shows some proof per your demands why does he owe you or anyone else an apology?

i'm betting he doesn't have the goods.  so, okay, let's give him the benefit of the doubt.  i hereby rescind my request for him to start a new thread titled "the caddox apology thread".  he can call it whatever the fuck he wants.  but he's the one who said he would answer for what he posted.  thus, i am intent on caddox creating a thread where he proves he legitimately had info he was just passing along.  if he shows us the "text message thread" with names and numbers blacked out, we're all good, and he becomes a revered member of this community.  those of us that have been here since the 360 days, through katie, and each of the 3 incarnations of this site, deserve better than to be rickrolled by someone who wrote wishcasting fanfiction that furthered a false narrative to the tune of 10000 hours a week of lost time and treasure.

• Hook 'Em 3