Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

2 hours ago, tx ind said:

I'm sure no one is interested but here is the video from Cowherd, starts at ~4:55

UM says Alignment, Culture and Leadership is what makes a successful program. So now we know where Tom got the alignment word. Problem is Tom's culture is one that lacks accountability and his arrogance and immaturity prevent him from showing any leadership.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, General Specific said:

I’ll take what are empanadas for a $1000. Fruit filled or meat filled? I personally don’t give a shit, I celebrate their entire cornucopia of pallet pleasing awesomeness.

Is it time to talk about the greatness of the Pan Dulce!

pastry-chonca-avila.0.0.jpg

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, NTVTXN said:

The Office Reaction GIF

I don’t know who they are because I haven’t bothered to do back and read the last few pages- But anyone who’s calling a freaking piece of meat stuck in a roll a “kolache” probably also gets their salsa from new york city (git a rope). Idoits, all of you.

Or they get their meat stuck in a roll from The Kolache Factory or Shipley's.

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, closetohumping said:

Day crew chief signing off.  Had a Mcrib last night.  Night crew, please clean up after yourself.  We walked in to a pig sty, filled with snickers wrappers, funyans, and extra snug rubbers.

but none of dose nasty mcribs doh.  /winning

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Day crew chief signing off.  Had a Mcrib last night.  Night crew, please clean up after yourself.  We walked in to a pig sty, filled with snickers wrappers, funyans, and extra snug rubbers.

Look at me.

tumblr_mj1gprigta1s7r0y5o1_1280.png

I'm the captain, now.

Edited by TotallyLegit
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

I haven’t had a McRib in over 20 years. 

i, too, have a confession or two...

I haven’t had a McRib in 50+ years. 
I haven’t had McDonalds in 30+ years.(I take that back, I tried their oatmeal two years ago- wasn’t bad.

Everything else there is pure shit.

I SAID WHAT I SAID BITCH.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, closetohumping said:

Ah, suddenly it all makes sense.  ACtual photo of CTH:

Pennsylvania Brewery Releasing ''It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia' Beer –  Introducing Dayman IPA – BroBible

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, alphahorn said:

health issues sure seemed to have cleared up. anyone dumb enough to have believed that deserves to subscribe to chippy's rag

Screw it, give him a medical staff on the sideline with him, therapist, psychologist, stress expert, hooker, whatever it takes to maintain his warm fuzzies.

12 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

UM says Alignment, Culture and Leadership is what makes a successful program. So now we know where Tom got the alignment word. Problem is Tom's culture is one that lacks accountability and his arrogance and immaturity prevent him from showing any leadership.

Alignment, Culture, Leadership

ACL

Austin City Limits

I think night shift can take it from here.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, GringoSalado said:

chili verde? the fuck man. Chile verde, chile colorado, Chile the country, Texas Chili.

Also, we talkin' taco or breakfast burrito.

OK, doesn't verde mean "green" in spanish?  If so, how in the hell does that translate to chili with beans?  Unless it's green beans, in which case I'm going to have to go on a killing spree.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Screw it, give him a medical staff on the sideline with him, therapist, psychologist, stress expert, hooker, whatever it takes to maintain his warm fuzzies.

Honestly, I think we could seal the deal if we just promised to shield him from all of the extracurricular bullshit that comes with Texas that would contribute to burnout and lack of family time, ask him to do 30 minutes on LHN per week that he doesn't have to prepare for, and let the guy just coach football. What a concept I know, but the BMDs don't need to be sucked off in the Longhorn Club by our head coach twice per month. That is what Pom is for. 

• Hook 'Em 4

12 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Ha! Night Crew Raw Dogs only, don't try & deflect your self defiencies on us. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

If you get this reference I will be awfully impressed. 

06ED9496-A00C-45A0-AC4D-B4F7CD33F2BE.gif

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

Portillos.  Fight me.

@ChiTownDoc

Agreed, they are solid (ate there on last Chi visit), but I was talking store bought when mentioning Hebrew National and Nathan's.

It may be pure nostalgia, but I still love me some JCI.

Edited by hobbs

57 minutes ago, TexasRenegade said:

I call em pig in a blankets, but if I am going to educate you illiterates on the Czech/bohemian culture I am going to make sure I get the spelling correct.

I blame Mack Brown for people calling klobásníky "kolaches."

That fat, butter-toothed asshole.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, Horn80 said:

Resigning would void his contract payout no?

I am sure the buyout would be negotiated if he actually did that. I highly doubt he would actually resign to force them to pay the whole thing unless they have him for cause somehow. Maybe Kendra Scott sent her file to CDC. 

4 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Honestly, I think we could seal the deal if we just promised to shield him from all of the extracurricular bullshit that comes with Texas that would contribute to burnout and lack of family time, ask him to do 30 minutes on LHN per week that he doesn't have to prepare for, and let the guy just coach football. What a concept I know, but the BMDs don't need to be sucked off in the Longhorn Club by our head coach twice per month. That is what Pom is for. 

100% Agreed, there's too damn much politicking, and greeting, handshaking bullshit.  Leave all the fluffer stuff to some lacky, coaches just want to coach dammit.  Want a winner?  Let the man focus on coaching.

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic