Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

4 minutes ago, PDX_Horn said:

Jesus, I used to come back from games with like 2-3 of those koozies stuffed in my pockets back in the glory days (2008-2009). 

Very sexy tumbler btw 

Ha. Yes, I think I got this one in 2008.  Along with about 50 more.

29 minutes ago, Octavian said:

Wait if this Urbs talking to the current players (one of whom is related to our boy HFD) then this is curtains. We’re done here. We cracked the case. Nyt shift strikes again!!!

No way in a million years the players could keep this a secret, but I still want to believe. (Although I know you’re joking)

Just now, BrazilHorn said:

No way in a million years the players could keep this a secret, but I still want to believe. (Although I know you’re joking)

That was my first thought.  Maybe it was, "If you say a word and it gets out, I'm not coming," and it's you and Sonny Dykes.

The rot around Mack and the old regime has to be dealt with regardless. It ain’t perfect and it ain’t pretty but UM can handle it. Just give him what he is alleged to be asking for as far as control, practice field shit, improvements and his assistant AD. I don’t see there is any other way to make the changes our school desperately needs. Now. 

this is why I am Urban or bust. He works out those deets ahead of time with us he will have very little stress. I feel like. 

otherwise I will have to spend my hard earned cash at my new job to fly a damn banner around Belmont. And I will figure out how to do it. And it will be just as humiliating as it can be. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UncleBuck said:

So Urban Meyer still hasn’t said “nah.” Tom Herman is still the corch. Mack Brown’s a bitch. You can spell other things with the letters in “Rap Game Larry.” A BBQ chain has good breakfast tacos. I nearly burned myself to deaths grilling these burgers like this on my WSM. aa31538e99456ab7d0a2809810943762.jpg

Based on your shoes I'm sure you look like avatar 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Octavian said:

While this photo is inconclusive (until HFD responds) the one thing it does confirm is that this isn’t over baby! 

Spoiler alert: He's not going to respond. His MO is to drop a curiosity bomb with no context every once in a while and sit back and watch us stir. Maybe we'll get three ninja emojis. Maybe. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

So when we have our happy hour it is clear to me that @RGBIII and @brown water should handle the grill? 
anyone own a brewery or winery?

who has the best weed?

firepit? 

I hate Covid because we could all be hanging out and drinking and having a blast. Nothing against the day crew. They showed up today. 

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Not sure it's a good thing that this is now picking up steam in the media again. I'd honestly prefer the speculation be contained to the degenerate trust tree that is this thread. 

1. Reading between the lines, he's not coming.

2. You call this contained? At this point, our bullshit is being treated as a primary source by every sports pundit from Puget Sound to Key West, and as the blog echo chamber does its thing, it eventually makes the front page of the Times and sees a mention every 30 minutes on CNN Headline News. We are the rumor mill, the primary source, what we barf onto our keyboards here changes the world. Toss some Kahlua into your covfefe and let's be the news. Because even when we're desperate and there's nothing but Doom on the horizon, everyone still wants to beat us and everyone wants to be us.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

SIAP...

Urban Meyer made some interesting comments on his future

Patrick Conn  3 hrs ago

The Texas Longhorns were in pursuit of bringing Urban Meyer to the Forty Acres until a report earlier this week stated he wouldn’t return to coaching. This left some fans disappointed with the idea that they missed out on another top coach after a failed attempt to get Nick Saban several years back.

Meyer joined the Herd with Colin Cowherd and discussed a multitude of topics including the Big Ten Conference and who will play for the title game. One of the topics surrounded if Urban will coach again.

“To say I don’t think about it, it’s every day,” Urban stated. “It would have to be the perfect perfect situation. It would have to be something that I was confident the health issues are something I could overcome, at least prevent. So I don’t know, at this point, I think I’m done but I would never say I’m never done. ”

The timing of the interview with Cowherd is interesting. Former Longhorn Brian Jones stated on The Ticket in Dallas, that the Urban to Texas thing isn’t dead and to ‘hold on tight.’

Many have stated that Urban Meyer won’t come to Texas due to the health issues but Meyer has yet to say it publically. Could there be some semblance of hope for him to Texas, probably not. However, 11 days before he took the job at Ohio State, they denied that he would take the job.

It appears the next few weeks could be a wild and rocky ride.

Day shift didn't seem to notice, but listen to the story Cowherd tells right after Urban leaves. You go where the talent is. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

So when we have our happy hour it is clear to me that @RGBIII and @brown water should handle the grill? 

who has the best weed?

firepit? 

I hate Covid because we could all be hanging out and drinking and having a blast. Nothing against the day crew. They showed up today. 

WW2VwNZ.gif?noredirect

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

who has the best weed?

firepit? 

Brownwater is in charge of the steaks. No one else holds a candle

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

who has the best weed?

firepit? 

More than down!

• Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic