Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

12 minutes ago, markstanco said:
22 minutes ago, BradWilcox said:
lol... Urban wouldn't touch this program with a rubber stick! Not going to happen! Tell your buddy to cut back on the crack.

A rubber stick? What is that?

“I think he’s gonna show ya J.R.”

• Like 1

Looks like they took care of it.  Don’t know how they can fire Helton after this.  Finishes regular season 8-4, ranked and beating UCLA
Yea he has done a good job the last few weeks after the start of the season. But still, usc and texas are about the same right now. 9 wins should alway be the floor.

7 minutes ago, El Squared said:

We need someone who really is a HC. The Pope is a real HC. Like Saban. 

Not sure he would want to get into the fray again, but one thing these guys have is ego, and 

winning a natty at three different programs says something.

WalterWhiteYoureGoddamnRight.gif

Texas isn't a place where you have to be a piece of shit to win.

College Station is a place where you have to be a piece of shit to win.

Baylor's best days were with an unrivaled, fetid, steaming piece of shit at the helm and they just learned that they don't have to be hot, liquid feces to win.

Oklahoma is a place where you don't need a piece of shit to win.  But they gravitate toward it.  The shit will always just seep from their pores.  Bud Wilkinson wasn't a piece of shit but the OU fanbase chose Barry Switzer as their legacy because he was a piece of shit and taught them how to take pride in being jagged chunks of shit.  

I don't want a piece of shit at the helm because Texas can win without being pieces of shit.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Chooky said:

Baylor's best days were with an unrivaled, fetid, steaming piece of shit at the helm and they just learned that they don't have to be hot, liquid feces to win.

Oklahoma is a place where you don't need a piece of shit to win.  But they gravitate toward it.  The shit will always just seep from their pores.  Bud Wilkinson wasn't a piece of shit but the OU fanbase chose Barry Switzer as their legacy because he was a piece of shit and taught them how to take pride in being jagged chunks of shit.  

I don't want a piece of shit at the helm because Texas can win without being pieces of shit.

No, no they can’t. Sorry. Not unless you get a VY you cannot, not this era.

• Like 1

First year under Urban would give us the #1 class. Our next year would yield the #1 class and so on. We would soon be trashing erryone on the field. I could live with despising the HC while that was happening. Yeah, I think I could. Easily. At this point.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Baylor’s had a near program’s best season ever, and so far Rhule avoids the rape

Edited by ChickenSandwich

2 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

I would cut my dick, fingers, toes, arms, legs and torso off to get urban.

I would be just a head wearing a Texas hat at the games to get Urban if that tells you anything.

It tells me you are nearly as drunk as I am. Cheers!

Edited by Wishbone
  • Like 1

Just now, Rockethorn1978 said:

I would be just a head wearing a Texas hat at the games to get Urban if that tells you anything.

That's funny, I would cut off your dick, fingers, toes, arms, legs and torso too! We should totally party.

8 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

First year under Urban would give us the #1 class. Our next year would yield the #1 class and so on. We would soon be trashing erryone on the field. I could live with despising the HC while that was happening. Yeah, I think I could. Easily. At this point.

Yep

3 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

Urban would probably have a "for real this time" heart condition if he came here. But fuck it, bring on the mercenary. This "classy" shit hasn't worked for 15 fucking years.

Just bring along a guy that can take over after, like the current coach at Ohio State.

21 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

If you're going to be just a head then all of the other cutting is redundant.  Just do that one cut.  

• Like 2

For those that want "clean" and good (natty good) who after DKR fit that profile?

For those that say FUPM, he had VY,  and VY won the natty. 

FUPM mailed it in since 2010 , fleecing Texas , spending more time at Steiner Ranch Golf Course than he did at his "job".

That is also a type of unethical behavior IMO.

Edited by El Squared
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, TexasBuckeye said:

If Urban while at Ohio State could recruit the best players from under UT, imagine what he could recruit as coach of the Longhorns. National Champs in 3 years.

But he would be crazy to leave his cushy job as one of the talking heads.

Wut?

He wants to coach again but is waiting for the right job....

Michigan...no

USC....looks like a no.

FSU.....maybe.

Texas ..... for sure if available.

Winner!

• Like 1

We all already despise our HC. Even last year I couldn't stand that smarmy little bitch, but I put up with it because we won 10 games.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Horny04 said:
59 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

We all already despise our HC. Even last year I couldn't stand that smarmy little bitch, but I put up with it because we won 10 games.

Ah, so you could live with Urban as well (even though we really know it wouldn’t actually happen). At least it’s good to know that we are beginning to get angry and frustrated enough to get to the point of considering all and any options heretofore deemed beneath us.

1 hour ago, Chooky said:

No they can’t and this stupid fuckingn take is why we are perpetually dog shit 

When the NCAA punted on Cam Newton,  that sent the signal that the gloves were off in recruiting.  A lot of schools got the message and are playing the game,  some didn't choose to play.  

We seem to be one of the schools that didn't play the game.  

Should we play?

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic