Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

The timing lines up more with Kelly. Unless you actually believe someone on the Clemson staff was the guy. I will say this, the information is hard to come by. My contact on the BMD side is ghosting me and we are actually supposed to be having dinner next week. Shit’s on lockdown. 

Just now, Wulaw Horn said:

Ha- while I was typing my last post the deal got done!

i told you I believed you and logic would likely win out- but we kept a pretty tight kid on this. Surprising. 

The logic is there - fire this week it’s someone else.  I’m not happy, I’m thinking bust still.

8 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I’d say you have to include Campbell and Mullen in the first window and Sarkisian and Herman in the second. I am not saying I love those options, but if you’re looking to rule people out, if we hear nothing substantial by EOD Monday, you can rule all of the first wave out. Plus the NFL. 

For the second wave, well, if it isn’t Meyer, kill me now. So it has to be Urban Meyer. 

I didn’t list them all I said and other options. Well you named one of the others. Sark. I’m going to slow react but I’m thinking I’m in bust category. Hope I’m wrong.  Seems like Herman on a 12 step program. Ugh.

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

They whiffed on every main target if Sarkisian is the final answer. Or they just didn’t know what they were doing in the first place. Fucking pathetic hire. 

This is the consistent Texas theme. I’m pretty sure he’s Herms in recovery. Good for him but not who I want as coach.

[mention=1234]Nicole44[/mention] nailed it yesterday with her panhandle homie. 

Sort of...panhandle peep claimed something along the lines of “duh...who else...of course the money is for Urban”.

Not a knock on Nicole or anything. She did say all she knew about and could confirm was the money collection.