Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

fuck, its 29 degrees outside, i drank four types of alcohol yesterday, I need to go on a four hour training ride, and this shit breaks now!!!! wtf,.. when I get back I expect to find that FCB was fed misinformation because he's FCB and UM is our coach. Night crew get it done!!!

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

They whiffed on every main target if Sarkisian is the final answer. Or they just didn’t know what they were doing in the first place. Fucking pathetic hire. 

Your comment weeks ago really caused me to discount him as a possibility, because I figured it was too high risk. I guess that explains why Kelly didn't sound like he was leaving in his press conference.

3 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

Ya'll really riding with FCB on it being Sark. It's not Sark until its announced at the podium.

It’s Urban’s consolation offering to OSU for raiding their staff and recruiting class. Destabilize the Tide’s locker room before the NC.  

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

Ya'll really riding with FCB on it being Sark. It's not Sark until its announced at the podium.

This is where I'm at as well. Unfortunately? Fortunately?

Sark would be a disappointing hire, does not jive with the unimpeachable rumor mill and wouldn't see to justify the waiting game we so clearly have been playing. Also, if the long-reported claim is to be believed that CDC would have not hired Herman due to his substance abuse concerns, seems odd that this would be the move. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Guys. I'm as guilty of delusional wishcasting and irresponsible skepticism as any of you in this thread, but it's time to be adults here. Herman is gone. Let's bask in that glory and then take a deep breath and then we can rampantly speculate over Sark's credentials and potential here.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Time to start a fire Sark thread. If this is the hire, fuck

You're behind, Jesus. The thread's already been created (twice actually) by your favorite poster.

EDIT: Looks like immamac removed the two Fire Sarkisian threads created by Dr. Beeper. 

Edited by UDontKnow
  • Rage+1 1

11 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Your comment weeks ago really caused me to discount him as a possibility, because I figured it was too high risk. I guess that explains why Kelly didn't sound like he was leaving in his press conference.

The guy as a candidate was discounted the whole way until Thursday and people didn’t want to believe it. I found it so absurd that I dismissed it. I talked to friends that are around Sarkisian daily on Thursday and they dismissed it with “why wood Texas trade one addict for another?”. It’s pretty fucking stunning, and pathetic. 

Okay, now I that I've had about 10 minutes to digest the Sark after Dark rumors, because that's all they are at this point and fuck that shit, I am firmly back on the "it's Urban until someone else is announced by the University" platform.

Fisterman and all cucks in here that can't cut even day crew levels of energy, GTFO and find another thread to circle jerk one another over being "right" and your proclaimed successor Sark. The group of believers in this trust tree of delusionals may have lost some members today, but we're not climbing down until the fat lady sings. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, alphahorn said:

it's just so RISKY, he could be a home run and he could be a giant bust

The only thing about this that would make sense would be quietly getting rejected by multiple people. 

If true, that is as concerning as the hire itself would be.

11 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

The guy as a candidate was discounted the whole way until Thursday and people didn’t want to believe it. I found it so absurd that I dismissed it. I talked to friends that are around Sarkisian daily on Thursday and they dismissed it with “why wood Texas trade one addict for another?”. It’s pretty fucking stunning, and pathetic. 

2 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Okay, now I that I've had about 10 minutes to digest the Sark after Dark rumors, because that's all they are at this point and fuck that shit, I am firmly back on the "it's Urban until someone else is announced by the University" platform.

Fisterman and all cucks in here that can't cut even day crew levels of energy, GTFO and find another thread to circle jerk one another over being "right" and your proclaimed successor Sark. The group of believers in this trust tree of delusionals may have lost some members today, but we're not climbing down until the fat lady sings. 

I'm not there yet, but I'm thinking it's weird no other insider has backed up it being Sark yet, instead we're left to fucking Chip Brown's word

4 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Are you positive this is the hire or just trusting the reporting.

Fuck this shit if true.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Teryor said:

I'm not there yet, but I'm thinking it's weird no other insider has backed up it being Sark yet, instead we're left to fucking Chip Brown's word

Shhhuuhhhnnnn. 

But yes, totally agree. This is not the day I choose to stop sniffing glue and believe FCB. 

• Like 1